Chapter 82 - Memorable

Start from the beginning

Sid:- ye kutte vali shkl mt bna chl jldi chai pe aur ready ho ja

Sana:- fine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got up took shower and get ready wearing a pair sweat pants along with a baggy hoddie along with an sweater inside as per her husband's instructions. She tied her hairs into a ponytail and came out after applying moisturizer and a nude lipstick.

As soon as she came out she looked at Sidarth he looked at her and patted the space next to him she came and sit beside him and he turned the camera towards her and she found her two little one's grinning at her cheerfully.

Den:- hii mumma

Sana:- hi mera baby.

Zara:- hi mumma.

Sana:- hi baby.

Den:- mumma how are you. You are fine no

Sana:- hnji baba mumma is fine aap btao apne tang to nahi kiya na chachu aur AD ko.

Den:- apne four days se baat bhi nahi ki phir bhi humne chote papa ko ek baar bhi complaint nahi kiya.

Sana:- achaww.

They chit-chatted for a few minutes more and then hung up. Sana has seen that the bitterness between the father and son duo was a bit lesser than previous atleast Den didn't taunt him.

Sana:- Sidarth

Sid:- hnnm.

Sana:- tu den se mila.

Sid:- haan bilkul mere jaisa lgta hein na vo.

Sana:- tere jaisa nahi bilkul tu hein vo.

Sid:- haan dekha maine.

It was the time when sidarth was leaving for airport. He was bidding byes to everyone when Denial rushed to him. They all were busy in themselves so didn't recognize his presence so he pulled Sidarth's pants to gain his attention. Sidarth looked at him and Denial gestured him to pick him up which he obliged.

Den:- unmm aap mumma paas ja rhe ho.

Sid:- hnji kyu kya hua.

Den:- suno maine apke sath ache se behave nahi kiya toh aap uske liye mumma ko to nahi datoge na unhone to mujhe bola bhi tha nahi krne but.

Sid:- nahi bcha mein kyu datunga apki mumma ko and what you did is between you and me.

Den:- pkka promise na you will not trouble mumma.

Sid:- nahi bcha.

Den:- acha aap vha ja rhe ho to unka dhyan rkhna vo fight ke liye gye hein na vaha.

Sid:- fight,he asked confused but aparna gestured him about what sana has told them so he kept quite.

Den:- hnmm vo fight ke liye gayi hein vo meri jaan hein unka dhyan rkhna, he said with teary eyes and kissed his cheeks.

Sid:- mein dhyan rakhunga bcha but aap aise ro nahi na,he said wiping his face.

Den:- den don't cry until it's about mom so am saying it again take care of her.

Sid:- acha ek baat btao aap mumma ka itna dhyan rkhne kyu keh rahe ho.

Den:- kyuki vo meri jaan hein bahut pyaar krta hu mein unhe.

Sid:- bcha vaise hi mein bhi unhe bahut pyaar krta hu aap apni mumma ko hurt karoge.

Den:- never.

Sid:- mein bhi nahi karunga bcha.

Den:- i trust you.

Sid:- i will not broke your trust i promise.

Den:- get her back soon.

Sid:- hnji.

Sidarth remembered the conversation how his four year old son has questioned him. How much he has loved his mother. He was actually like him he used to be like this. Whenever it came to Sana he was ready to do anything just as he did today. He knew his son doesn't like him that much but when it came to his mother he came and did talk to her nicely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana:- Sidarth kha kho gya.

Sid:- nothing tere bete ne promise liya tha merse ke tera dhyan rakhu.

Sana:- means he talked to you.

Sid:- haan vaise i wonder vo kitna chota hein na but still he talks like pretty maturely.

Sana:- bnde ko mature age nahi situations bnati hein Sidarth and i would never be able to forgive myself for snatching his childishness.

Sid:- baby no please you have done the best for our childrens okhai to ye baat mt bol aur mein bhi aise hi tha jb chota tha pta neetu to mujhe bulati hi sadu thi.

Sana:- haan vo abhi bhi bolti hein kyi baar.

Sid:- kya.

Sana:- arey kuch ni tu vo bta na aab kya krna hein, she said diverting the topic.

Sid:- haan yr chl uth aab.

They locked the gates and walked out.
Sidarth settled himself at the driver seat along with her at the passenger seat and they drove off.

They entered a small cottage type place after a twenty minutes drive. They both got down from the car and sana followed sid without any questions.

They entered inside and sana felt her cheeks getting heated, a blush crippled through her cheeks. It was the same place where they have made love to each other in this city. Sidarth has came here for his business purpose and he has got stuck here longer he has to stay here even at his birthday so she has came here to surprise him and he has made endless love to her.

It seems to be an old cottage from outside but actually the interiors are constructed that way it seems to be an cottage from outside but actually it's an resort inside. There were sitting arrangements at the ground floor and rooms at the upper floors. She remembered how they have did the cake cuttings at the ground floor and the lovey things at the floor upstairs.
_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫