Fourty Four

UPDATE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT THE READS ARE GIVING ME HEART PROBLEMS OH GOD LOOK AT THEM I CRY TYSM ILYSM ❤❤❤❤❤❤

And okay, that's not entirely how I imagine Luke's tux but its pretty damn close. BEAR WITH ME OKAY.

Ashton watched in amusement as Luke tried on different tuxes for his wedding in a short while. He tried on at least twenty and they basically all looked the same, but he didn't feel it.

He wasn't getting that feeling like "yes this is it." He didn't want to get married in just any tux, he wanted a special tux. All the all black tuxes were drabby though. He was entirely bored of them.

He plopped down on the bench where Ashton sat patiently and huffed. "Ash, I can't find anything!"

Ashton laughed. "It's 'cause you need a pink tux, Luke." He smiled at the frustrated boy.  Luke stayed silent though and didn't respond.

Then after a moment, he shot up and went looking in the racks again. He was searching through all the colors they had. His hand stopped on a certain one and a smile slowly appeared on his face. He took it off the rack soon after and rushed into the dressing room.

Ashton heard him squeal and scare the living daylight out of him when he jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"THIS IS THE ONE! LOOK AT IT!" He twirled around in it to show him just how perfect it was. Ashton nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I agree. That one is perfect for you!"

Luke stopped twirling and looked at himself in the full body mirror. The tuxedo was white with a pink vest inside. Not too much pink, since Luke still claimed he "hated it." But none the less, there was still pink and he knew that it would make Calum happy.

Then he stopped smiling when noticed it was a little big on him. He needed a size smaller.

"Aw, its too big. Where's a worker at that can help us?" He asked, both boys looking around a few times before spotting a female. She walked up to them with a friendly smile.

"Hi, what can I help you with, sir?"

"Hi, do you have a smaller size of this?" He smiled back at her.

She nodded. "Yes, what size is it?"

Luke took off the tux jacket to find out the size but his smile was immediately dropped when he saw the size.

"Its an extra extra small..."

She frowned. "Oh, unfortunately not.. That's the smallest size we carry. Our deepest apologies."

This alerted Ashton. He did notice Luke looked thinner. Luke used to be a medium.. Now he's an extra extra small. Not just one extra but two. In such little time, its actually a little frightening. Ashton wants to punch himself for not noticing until now.

Luke was just standing there hopelessly. "Okay.. Thanks for your help anyway. I'll buy this one then."

She looked at Ashton and smiled sympathetically, as if she understood what was going through his mind at that moment.

So Luke bought the tux anyway because he fell in love with it.

They both left the Mall. While in the car, Ashton brought up some questions that made Luke extremely uncomfortable.

"Luke, you know you're way thinner right?"

"Yes.. I know."

"You aren't going to lose any more weight right?" He eyed Luke with his peripheral vision.

Luke stayed silent. Ashton slammed the breaks and looked at him in disbelief.

"Please tell me you won't lose any more."

"But I'd be lying.. I want to lose at least five more pounds. It's my thighs, Ash. I want to look really thin for my wedding, I want the best for Cal."

"Luke! Are you fucking joking? 'Cause its not funny. You'll be anorexic if you continue this!" Ashton yelled at him in annoyance and shock.

"I'll never be anorexic, I'm too fat..." This made Ashton even more bothered.

"Did you not realize that you went from a size medium to an extra extra small? Even smaller than that!"

"That's what I want, Ashton!"

Ashton started driving again. No one said a word. He pulled up to Luke's apartments and didn't say goodbye as he got out and left. He drove off quickly and sped off. Luke knew he was angry with him now and he was so frustrated. Nobody understands. He just wants to be thin.

Calum was posted on the couch, watching TV. Callie was fast asleep on his lap. He was just about to fall asleep until he heard his lover arrive home and then he was awake again.

"Hi honey, how was it?"

"I found the perfect tux! I can't wait for you to see it!" Luke forced himself to not be bothered by what just happened because he could see that Calum was in a good mood. He didn't want to ruin it. He  happily sat down next to him and cuddled into his side. Calum wrapped his arm around him.

"I can't wait either, baby." He kissed his hair. He took his hand in his and viewed the ring on him again. He can't fight the seemingly automatic smile that forms on his face every time he sees it.

He took note of his boney fingers though. He wanted to bring it up so badly, but he could tell Luke was in a good mood currently and he didn't want to ruin it. So he just acted as if he didn't notice his actually boney fingers intertwined with his.

He knew he'd have to talk about it with him again some day, but now was not the time.

SO MUCH FORESHADOWINIT MADYSON QUIT IT !!!

Okayokay I haven't posted a pic of my bf bc I'm honestly the overly jealous type and he's hot and you guys would find him hot and stuff and ugh yeah I DONT wanna read those comments I hope you understand

Wow I sound like a total bitch but I'm so insecure and he can do so much better than me and I dont wanna lose him he means the world to me uGH IM SO CLICHE SHOOT ME

Deleting life - 52%