One

"For fucks sake, Luke, just pick the pink sweater and let's go!" Calum yelled from down stairs.

"They're both pink!" Luke yelled back, holding the two pink sweaters in front of him.

But they were different because one had "sweet" on it and the other was knitted and overly large. After hearing minutes of Calum complaining, it went silent. Then he was storming toward Luke.

"This one!" He pointed and grabbed the other one from him, hanging it up or he'd have to hear him lecture him about throwing his stuff somewhere. Luke slipped on the pretty knitted sweater and smiled at Calum.

"Okay. You look gorgeous. Now let's go, sweetheart." Calum pecked his cheek then walked out, jiggling the keys in his hand.

-

The two arrived at school, hand in hand. Luke letting go of Calums hand, throwing his arms around his best friend Ashton. Calum gets jealous of Ashton insanely easily. It's a good thing he's straight.

"Ash!" Luke squealed. Calum rolled his eyes. He saw Michael and walked away from the boys.

"Hey Mike." He said walking up to the dark purple and black haired guy, smoking a cigarette.

Michael waved and offered him a cigarette. Calum took one and lit it, earning a frown from Luke, still with Ashton.

"Want to go see that new horror movie after school?" Michael asked after blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Can't, taking Luke shopping." Calum said then inhaled the cigarette between his lips.

"Man, what the hell, that's what you said yesterday?" Michael questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. Don't get him wrong, he likes Luke, he thinks he and Calum are adorable and meant to be. He supports his pal and all, but he misses when it was just them two getting high and laughing at absolutely nothing.

"Yeah I know, there's a sale today at Forever 21 though and Lukey really wants some perfume and jeans from there."

When it was time to go to class, Michael stomped out his cigarette and he followed after.

"Alright, then tomorrow?" Calum just shrugged and the two said their goodbyes. Calum walked up to his boyfriend after, hugging his waist and kissing his cheek. Luke frowned though and turned to face him.

"Cal, you reek of cigarette smoke."

"Sorry, baby."

Luke sighed but took his hand in Calum's. He really hates that smell and Calum knows.

He walked Luke to class, not caring if he was late as usual. He kissed his boyfriend on the lips then took his time walking to his class.

-

The black shiny old car parked in front of Forever 21. Luke rushed out and Calum had to jog to catch up with him. The store was packed, so Calum held Luke's hand, afraid he'd get lost and ignored the judgemental glares.

Luke found the perfume and squeaked when he got it, earning an adoring smile from his boyfriend.

"You're adorable. Let me smell it." Luke gave the bottle to him and he sniffed it.

"It smells like you, cause you're my honey." The blonde boy blushed furiously at his words.

-

They were now in the fitting room as Luke tried on some jeans. Calum licked his lips at him.

"Yes, those jeans. Your ass looks nice in those." He grabbed his butt, making Luke squeak.

He turned him around, pushing him to the wall of the the dressing room stall.

He softly captured his lips in his, rubbing up and down on his sides.

If somebody were to see this happen, they'd find it odd. This punk dude kissing this flamboyant dude so lovingly and not lustfully. Calum adores his babe.

He pulls away with a smile upon his lips. Luke playfully hits him back, giggling.

"Okay I'll buy these." He takes them off putting his jeans back on. He winks and Calum smacks his butt as he walks out.

-

The couple had just left Forever 21, when Calum spotted a for sale sign on a motorcycle. Luke groaned as he dragged him over to it.

Calum has always wanted a motorcycle, and Luke knows this but he said

"There is no way I'd ride on a motorcycle! Its scary."

But Calum fell in love (other than his love for Luke) with the bike. He signed a few papers from the dealer, and it was now his. Luke pouted at him and Calum wrapped his arms around his thin waist.

"Love, can you drive my car back to my place? I'll ride my new bike back." He couldn't hide his smile. He was so excited.

Luke did what Calum begged him to do and now they were back at his house.

Luke threw himself on the couch, huffing "I can't believe you just bought that thing."

"Lukey, you know I've always wanted one, That one was cheap! I'll be selling my car though, I'm literally broke." He sat next to him leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Hello boys." Joy, Calum's mom said entering the room from the garage, setting her keys on the counter. She absolutely loves Luke. She loves to spoil him since Calum won't let her spoil him.

"Oh I saw the new motorcycle outside, Cal. How'd you get that one?" She asked, grabbing a jacket off the coat hanger.

"I have absolutely no money left, so I'm selling my car." He said back, nuzzling his head into his boyfriends neck, leaving little kisses on him.

"Sounds good. Well I'm going out with Liz tonight. Luke you are welcomed to stay the night. Calum please no sex on my couch or anywhere else besides your room. Use protection. See you later, boys." She winked then left the room.

Calum kissed Luke hard, pulling him on top of his lap in a straddling position, making her return and yell "I said no sex on my couch!"

Calum chuckled into Luke's mouth, softly biting his lip between his teeth when pulling away.

"I love you, honey."

"I love you too, punk."

HOW CUTE ARE CAKE

ICANT

THOUGHTS ON FLAMBOYANT LUKE??

THOUGHTS ON PUNK CALUM??

THOUGHTS ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP? ?