Fourty Seven

91k READSOMGAUEYCHRJGP

there was almost a possible gun shooting at my school lmao gotta love it amirite

no

no it sucked so much like there was a long ass lock down and everything I was late for work and i didn't get any sleep because of hw and im so

It would have been a beautiful, flawless day.. It would have been.

Luke woke up this morning feeling extremely sick, overwhelming ill. He was in pain, what was left of his muscles were aching. His stomach was burning. His mind was spinning and he woke up Calum by his heavy breathing. He tried standing up but he fell before he could even fully stand up. He hit the floor hard, deeply concerning his husband.

"What's going on? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" 

"I-I'm in pain. I feel s-sick. Help." He weakly managed to get out. That's when Calum realized that this was what he was seeing a few days ago. Luke's obesession to lose weight has finally hit him, he's starting to get the effects now.

Calum shot up with him in his arms and carried him to the car. He kept protesting but Calum just drove off anyways. It was about an hour drive, the nearest hospital, which made him nervous when he saw Luke starting to pass out. He parked the car very badly, in a hurry and carried Luke into the hopsital.

"He needs a doctor immediately!" Calum yelled as he approached the front desk. The lady nodded and dialed for a doctor. Thankfully, a doctor came fairly quick and took Luke into a room. He sat nervously as the doctor had him get into the gown you wear when seeing a doctor. Calum's heart broke at the sight he was eeing. Luke's ribs were completely visible, his legs thinner than usual, his arms had no muscles and his colorbones were scarily defined.

"I don't think anything is that bad with me, doctor. My husband just over reacts, I think I'm just a little sick with the flu is all." Luke explained but the doctor shook his head rapidly.

"No, you need to be looked at immediately." 

Calum was told to wait outside and they did testing on Luke. There was no denying what he had though. He just didn't want to accept it.

The doctor had walked over shortly afterward although and had a sympathetic look on his face. 

"Is he okay? Is my Luke okay?"

"Luke has anorexia. I'm sorry, sir." The doctor didn't want to be so blunt, be he had to be straightforward with it.

But Calum didn't want to believe it. He knew it was true but he just couldn't believe it. 

And suddenly, he began to blame himself because he had realized Luke had this crazy obession with losing weight. He would claim that he just wanted to "lose just three more pounds" and then he'd be done. Calum trusted him, now he was regretting it. He could have helped him before he hit anorexia. 

He had rushed into the room Luke was in and he was sitting on the bed putting his shirt back on. He was furious now.

"You have anorexia, Luke. Look at what your addiction to losing weight as led you to." 

"Yeah, whatever, Calum. Atleast I'm skinny." He laughed dryly. Calum wasn't laughing though.

"What did you just say?"

"The only reason I was losing weight was to please you! You deserve a pretty skinny husband not this fat lard I am!" Luke pulled at the imaginary skin of his "fat" stomach.

"You have anorexia! You are not fat, and you never were in the first place! And you should know that I love you no matter what!"

"Don't lie to me, Calum! I've always been fat!"

"LUKE! NO YOU AREN'T!"

"You probably married me as a joke." Luke said with a monotone.

This hit Calum pretty damn hard, he felt it in his heart when it began to ache from those few words.

"Did you just say that?"

"Yes.. it's how I feel!"

"Luke..." Calum's eyes watered up. He took Luke's hands in his and made him look him in the eyes.

"Honey, I love you. That's why I'm so concerned and angry. Everything you do effects me because I love you so damn much. I thought you'd never question my love for you after the marriage, but I was wrong and that hurts me, Luke."

"The thing is, I know you love me. You know I love you. I just hate myself but you say you love me and I can't understand why. I'm so u-ugly, Calum." He choked out, barely able to get it out.

"There's no words to even begin to describe your beauty. I don't know how to even start."

Luke stayed silent, just looking at the floor as Calum's eyes never left his face. He noticed how hollow his cheeks were so he leaned in and kissed them softly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said all that." Luke apologized and met his blue eyes with brown.

"It's okay, baby." Calum let go of one of Luke's hand to quickly wipe away the tear that fell from his eye.

"I'm sorry I have anorexia."

"Now love, don't go apologizing for everything. Especially that." Calum pressed his lips to his then pulled away to bring him into his arms.

"We'll get you better. We'll get through this, I promise you, honey."

Luke smiled into his neck and left small, little kisses on him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

is it just me or do i always end chapters with "ily" "ily2" like soz

so it happened oh god... thoughts on anorexic Luke? Did you see it coming?

Tbh this is kinda how my day went, like not really but kinda. Like I spent some time with Alex and we were just hanging out as friends and he just kinda kissed me randomly and said how sorry he was and yeah I was like "its not your fault, don't apologize" and he was like "i love you" and I said "i don't understand how" idk kinda

And Michaels hair is blue and I'm not stable and I legit had to pull over on the side of the road and cry when he tweeted it dont even oh god