CHARACTER ASKS ANSWERED!!!!!!!

Luke:

Why are you so frustrating

I ask myself everyday. Sorry to upset you. I promise I won't do it again.. please don't hate me like everyone else? Wait you probably already do.. I'm sorry.

WHEN ARE YOU HOING TO HAVE SEX WITH CALUM

*frowns at the mention of Calum's name*  I-I don't think soon.. I'm pretty sure he's over me. He should be. 

ARE YOU AND CALUM GOING TO HAVE BABIES

*frowns* well no.. I may be ... feminem?.. but I'm still a boy with a Y chromosone so. I'll have to say no.

If you could, would you shower in Calum's cum.

*eyes widen* WHAT?!

 is calum daddy af

Always

WHY DONT YOU FUCK CAL ALREADY

Well because he doesn't want me anymore..

you do know Calum still loves you right?

*smiles* Really? A-Are you sure?

How are you going to get Calum back?

Haven't decided yet.. I'm trying to give him time and space as he asked for, first. But I'm not even sure he wants us together again. I hurt him pretty badly.

I swear if you go after Evan- Hemmings I will find you and I will kill you.

I'm not going after him.. I just met him today and he was nice and all but my heart will always belong to Calum Hood. But can you kill me please? Oh shoot I shouldn't have said that now I'll be called crazy.. I-I'm sorry.

Only you could here Cal's thoughts... you would defiantly be with him.

Wait.. why?? What are his thoughts? *hopeful expression*

Why luke? why did u cheat on calum with ashton? and you and calum still fucking love eachother so why aren't u getting back together?

*sniffles* I'm sorry. It was a mistake, the worst mistake of my life. Ashton wasn't a mistake, but what we did was. I regret it all and I just want my Calbear back.. but I'm positive he wants nothing to do with me now.

When you saw Calum the first time, what did you think about his appearance?

*smiles fondly at the memory* When we met, we were extremely young. He didn't have all those tattoos and piercings. We were about six I believe? Yes, first day of elementary school I was wearing pink. I got teased for it by everyone but Calum. He stuck up for me and told me I looked pretty and that they're "stupid doo doo heads". I'm pretty sure we fell in love without knowing because we were so young.. We grew up together... I always had a strange feeling for him and when we were twelve, he told me he liked me "in that way." And the following year, at age thirteen, we started dating and we were so in love.. so inseperable. *tears up* A-And I ruined it all..

angry sex?????

*sighs* I wish. I love overly dominant Calum in bed-.. I shouldn't be saying this oh god, he hates me.

how long were u cheating on calum with Ashton

Not more than a week, I know that for sure. I couldn't handle the guilt.

Why the hell did u cheat on calum all he has shown u is love but u go and FUCK someone else why? And wear pink bc

I'm stupid and a slut. I'm sorry. I promise and swear to god I won't do it again.