Fourty Nine

THIS NEARLY HAS 100K READS IM FREAKINFOUT WHY DOES THIS HAVE SO MANY READSLIKE WHST

Ur really cute js

"I'd cross the road 4 u, who cares about common sense motherfucker I'm in ;)"
To: You
From: Mady

"Wow baby! You're getting better! Look at your face. It's not so sunken in!" Calum excited exclaimed and craddled Luke's head into his neck. His arms around his waist.

"I'm just getting fat again.. I don't know why you're doing this to me."

Calum pulled his head up and held his head in his hands. He was frowning but Calum had a giant smile on his face.

"You're not fat, please stop. You're so lovely."

Luke's frown shifted upwards and he dropped down onto Calums neck again, softly kissing one area of his extremely attractive neck tattoos.

"Why are you so cute?" Luke giggled into his skin.

"Lukey, how in the hell am I cute? I'm scattered in tattoos that have deep as hell meanings and I smoke and I'm just bad over all."

He felt him smile into his neck and lift up again afterwards. His icy blue eyes met his. "But you're Calum and you're cute."

"But you're cuter."

"But you're cutest!"

"Let's not be that couple." Calum chuckled and hugged his waist again. "But you're definitely the cutest."

Just as they were about to kiss and argue, the door bell rang. Calum gave him a quick kiss anyway, even though he was off guard and ended up kissing the spot in between his nose and top lip. He walked to the door and opened it when seeing a glance of blue hair through the peep hole.

"HI GUYS!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Ashton over dramatically yelled.

"We." Michael added in.

"Shut up, babe. This is my time to shine."

Calum laughed and let them in.

Luke shrieked though because he was in very short pink shorts and a loose fitting white tshirt and bunny slippers.

"Let me go change real quick.." Luke tried to run past them but his legs gave out and he fell. Of course he did not hot the ground though because Calum caught him.

"Doctor said no running, honey. Please be careful." Calum softly spoke, pulling him up gently.

"You okay, Luke?" Ashton asked first.

"I'm fine." Luke snappe, then quickly apologized.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. I've been a little off lately. I'm really sorry. I missed you, Ash. C'mere." Luke smiled and brought his best friend into his arms. Calum greeted Michael by commenting on his hair.

"Its nice, bro. Suits you."

"Thanks, man."

They all sat in the living room now, catching up since they hadn't seen each other since the wedding. Luke and Calum had made their honeymoon longer because of what happened with Luke.

"Did you put my gifts to use? Any left? Maybe some to spare?" Michael smirked and Ashton's face paled.

"Yes Mike, if you must know. We put it to use alright and no, there's no more." Calum playfully poked at Luke's cheeks on his lap. He hid his face though.