Fourty Three

OH MY GOD 68K READS IMSOGAHDKQOFDHEIGY

Calum was up making coffee for Luke and himself. He heard a little groan come from their bedroom, so of course he stopped what he was doing upon hearing it.

He walked in there to see Luke was walking out with his hand on his neck. He mumbled a quiet "Good morning" at Calum and walked past him into the living room. He sat down on the couch and groaned again.

Calum spoke up now. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"My neck is killing me.." He still had the same hand on his neck, not moving once.

"Want a massage?" Calum offered.

"Mhm." He smiled sweetly at him.

Calum smiled back and went behind the couch to where his fiance was. He soothingly placed his hands on his neck gently at first but then Luke asked him to really ease his tense muscles. So he found the correct pressure and afterward, Luke was sighing.

Calum won't lie, he was getting turned on by this. So when he tried to go a little farther, by kissing his neck, Luke scolded him.

"No horn-dog, I'm in pain."

He chuckled and said an "Alright" in reply to him. But Luke wasn't making this easy for him. He would moan when he'd find a certain spot in his shoulders. Calum could feel the tension in his muscles and wondered why he was that way.

He could feel the knots and rubbed his thumbs on it repeatedly to try and help him out. Luke sighed of relief again. Calum was glad he decided to be behind the couch, he had a boner. If Luke saw, he'd tell him to stop.

"Am I helping you in any way, princess?"

Luke hummed in response. A smile crept its way on his lips. A relaxed smiled. He was so joyful now.

He wasn't just joyful but he was thinking about his entire life so far and it was amazing how he's sitting here with Calum and they're getting married.

"Calum, come here please." Luke said, patting the seat next to him. He felt his warm, larger hands leave his neck and a plop next to him. He puckered his lips and Calum leaned into him and kissed him.

-

It's been a few days, the couple were out with the other couple, Michael and Ashton. They were out bowling.

Michael hit a strike and he danced excitedly and cockily because of it. Ashton laughed really loudly at him and buried his face with his hands in embarrassment by his boyfriend. Michael noticed and laughed as well, making him bury his face into his chest instead upon sitting back down with his. Calum smiled fondly at them.

Luke was up next and he was really bad at bowling. Like extremely bad. Absolutely horrible. He swung his thin arm and frowned when seeing his bowling ball roll into the gutter once more. Calum pouted back at him as he walked back with shame.

"It's okay, Lukey. You're still adorable."

Michael snorted at his comment. "Luke, you suck." Calum glared.

"Don't be mean to my baby, Clifford."

Ashton was up next and he jumped up from his seat, feeling quite confident in himself.

His ball only knocked down one pin. He frowned and walked back. Michael opened his arms.

"It's okay, Ashy. You're still adorable."