Twenty Six

Y O U ' R E  W E L C O M E

So the two boys were in the hospital for nearly a week. The doctors were getting annoyed with them because they needed to be in their own beds with the tubes to help sthem get better. They refused to be seperated, of course, so the doctors had to push one anothers beds together and they were almost completely satisfied aside from the the bar of the end of both beds in between them. They made the best of being stuck in a hospital room.

They weren't able to kiss unfortunately, because Luke had to keep his oxygen mask on to stablize his breathing levels which were very dangerously low. So Luke's health was more important to Calum. Instead he'd kiss his face all over as he did before when they were together and squeezed his hand to let him know that he loves him so much.

Yesterday, Luke was able to take off the oxygen mask and they were free to go the following day.

Now they're just arriving home, their home, in which Callie give them a nice welcome home with a sweet meow and rubbing against their legs. Calum picked her up and kissed her little nose. "Thank you so much. I don't know how you did it, but thank you." Luke looked at him curiously.

"What are you talking about?" 

"This cat. Our cat. She saved your life."

Luke looked at the cat in his boyfriend's arms. "How?"

And Calum told him. He told him how Callie had taken the bottle and ran to his house. He told him that he had no idea how she knew, but she did. Luke was so surprised by this. Who gets told that your own cat saved your life? It's pretty rare if so..

Luke's eyes suddenly drooped down. Calum set Callie down on the floor, she ran off somewhere. His brown eyes intently staring at Luke who was now walking down the hall to their room with his bag of stuff.  He walked into their room after him. "What's wrong, love?"

"I'm sorry. I know I already said I was sorry but I'm so sorry-"

"Luke, shut up." 

Calum's lips crashed against Luke's lips in a feverish manner. The feeling of Calum's lip piercing always gave Luke comfort. His cold hand went under his shirt and the other went into his hair, messing it up. Luke shivered, but licked into Calum's mouth. They both groaned out with satisfaction. Finally.

"Daddy,  I'm so sorry-"

"I said shut up, babe. Don't remind me."

Calum started to bite and tug at Luke's lips roughly. He pulled Luke down on top of him on the bed. He had put both hands in his hair now and kissed him harshly. The kiss was hard and quick, nothing they had ever experienced with each other before. It was a feeling of neediness. They needed each other. Calum's cold hand trailed down to Luke's abs.

Luke breathed out a hot breath and moaned softly as Calum began sucking and biting on his neck and collarbones. It hurt so bad, but it was good kind of bad. Luke's clear neck was a mess when Calum was finished with it.

"Mine." He growled into the blonde's ear, nibbling on it. "Do you hear me?"

"A-all yours." Luke nodded and kissed him again. "All yours."

Both boys felt the sparks in their bodies as they grinded their still clothed members together, creating an unbearable friction for them both.

Calum yanked Luke's shirt off and admired his toned upper half. "Honey, you're so beautful." He flipped them over and kissed down his chest. Luke breathing slowly but frantically when he felt him lick at his slightly there happy trail. He leaned back over Luke and kissed him hard again as he started undoing his jeans.