Fourteen

I would just like to state that I love Luke (irl) but in this book, I thought it would be interesting if the protagonist seemed so perfect (luke is perfect omf), you find out they're not. Again all of this was planned ahead of time. Luke is supposed to be a bitch in this. :) okay, carry on reading!

"Calum, I-"

"Lukey please open the gift, shush up."

Luke stared at the small black box wrapped in ribbon on his lap. His fingers undid the bow of the ribon and he slid it off. He lifted the lid of the box to reveal a framed picture of the two on their first date. Four years ago.

Luke covered his mouth with his hand and felt everything he felt for Calum at that moment. At that exact moment, neither of them had said "I love you," it was "I like you."

The picture was Luke and Calum sitting and holding hands at some random park that has become dear to both of them. They asked a nearby person to take a picture of them. They just happened to be cutely off guard.

"Oh.. Oh Calbear. I love it! I love you! I'll miss you while you're gone, babe. So much."

Calum is going with Michael on a camping trip for a week, mostly just to get high and drunk without getting into much trouble. There won't be any reception out there, that's the thing. He held the boys waist tightly and kissed his forehead, in which was placed on his shoulder blade.

"I won't be gone too long, only for a week, I just.. I don't want you to forget about me. I love you."

"I love you too much to do that to you."

-

Lips were hungrily roaming each others. His hands were tangled in his wavy light brunette hair. He bit and tugged at his lips with no hesitation.

"Oh Ash! Yes, baby.." Luke moaned which was beautiful music to Ashton's ears.

"You like this huh?" Ashton said over Luke's loud moaning. Luke's hand went flying out of his hair and smacked the picture frame of Calum and him on the nightstand. It landed with a crash.

"Oh god.. Ashton... Stop." Luke pushed at him. He looked at the broken bits on the floor.

"What have I done?"

"What's the matter?"

"Look at it."

Ashton slowly stopped his actions and looked at the mess questionably. "Its just a picture frame. Now let me fuck you, baby."

Luke didn't move, he only looked at floor. He then started crying. He started crying really hard.

"Luke?"

"You need to go."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Ashton was pissed off now. "Give me a reason why? We didn't even get to finish!"