Thirty Two

Okay before you read this, just remember that I am a teenage girl like most of you and I have no idea about what happens out in war and I only have a brother who is going out to war soon, so don't judge me pls and thx.

Calum's heavy breaths left him, as his hand reloaded his M16 assault rifle. He was safe, for now, behind some cover as Evan's gun sounded off loudly next to him. Then Calum popped up and aimed directly at the enemy. His finger clicked the trigger and off went the intensely fast bullet, piercing the skull. The guy fell dead. Calum dropped down to cover again. The other soldiers were dying by the second. He knew that could be him too if he wasn't careful. 

He took off from the cover and to another, getting skinned by a bullet on his leg. He hissed but ran into safety once again. Evan trailing behind him. 

"Look out, Calum!" 

And Calum hit the other soldier in the face with the barrel of his gun. He fell back and they both took off running again. Much to his dismay, he had lost Evan while in his hurry. So now he was alone. He hoped he was okay.

As he slid down the wall, peeking his head around the corner he aimed and shot. The amount of dead bodies didn't even phase him. He was a killing machine and he knew this is what he was made to do. 

His helmet lay still for once on his head now as he stared intently at his surroundings.  He saw it was clear and ran, bumping into another body out of nowhere. He waved at him.

"Evan?"

"Yeah, hey Cal!"

Shots were fired at them, but they were not major harmed. Calum pushed him into the building. 

"You idiot! You almost got us killed!" He ran up the stairs cautiously. 

"Almost." 

-

"Babe."

"Babe."

"Babe-"

"I'm not your babe, so I'm not going to respond, I'd appreciate it if you called me by my name."

"Ashton babe."

Ashton shot a look at Michael, who smirked at him. "You can be. Just say yes."

"Yes to what?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"No."

And they just looked each other straight in the eye across from the table. Michael reached for his hand and he smacked his hand. 

"Why are you so mean to me? Why don't you find me irresistible?" Michael touched his foot with his under the table. 

"What makes you think I don't?" Ashton said in a flirty tone that make Michael's breath get caught in his throat. He reached for his hand again, this time Ashton let him. He laced their fingers together with a smile that turned into lip bite. 

"What the fuck." 

"I'm just playing hard to get, Clifford. But I like you."

-

"Oi! Holy shit! A warning would of been nice!" Luke shouted walking in with his cat carrier. He covered his eyes and turning his back to Mashton so Callie wouldn't see.

Michael pulled off of Ashton with a smack of the lips. "Now you know how everyone else feels when they walk into you and Calum practically having sex." He got off of Ashton who Luke winked at, signalling "I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO!"

"Shut up, Luke."

Luke took a seat next to the boys, fixing his pink blouse collar. "So why did you invite me over when Michael was over?"