Eight

Luke's notification ringtone on his phone went off.

Then again.

Then again.

He yawned, getting up from his bed to search for it. He finally found it and checked his messages.

He dropped his phone soon after.

Travis
Oh so you told?

I already told you not to tell my dear Luke.

I'm coming for you.

He started breathing quickly, about to have a full on panic attack when he reached for his phone again. Dialing for the police.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I-I-I.. I'M G-GO-GOING..T-TO BE KILL-KILLED!!"

"What's your location, sir?"

Luke told them all they needed to know, trying his hardest to calm down. He couldn't stop crying though.

His phone received another text.

Travis
And calling the police won't do you any good either. I'm already here.

Now Luke broke down crying and running to a safe place to hide. He quickly decided in his attic which was inside his closet and above. He wasted no time and climbed up immediately. He shut the attic opening and  hid in the darkness. He muffled his panicked cries in his knees. He again took out his phone, silencing it then dialing Calums number.

"Its 2 in the morning, Luke what-"

"Calum I'm gonna die." He's here and he's going to rape and kill me. He knows.."

"I'll be there." He hung up.

But no Luke didn't want Calum to go, he might be killed.. Or kill Travis. Either way, it wasn't going to end well at all.

He only let out a few sobs into his knees, holding them tightly, rocking back and forth.

He heard the attic door be pushed open and his heart dropped, he stayed absolutely silent.

"Honey are you up here?" Calum said with such worry in his tone.

"Yes, oh babe I'm glad its you. P-please come here." Luke cried, reaching out to him.

Calum closed the opening then rushed over to him. He wrapped his arms around the wrecked boy and repeatedly kissed his cheek and temple.

"Shh shh, baby. I'm here. I'll take care of him if he shows up, dear."

Luke only cried harder.

Calum tried to silence him by caressing his back soothingly and whispering sweet words in his ears. It started working, that is until they both heard:

"I'm here, Luke. Where are you?"

Calum's blood boiled and he gave Luke one last passionate peck to his trembling salty lips. He pleaded for him not to go, but of course the raven haired boy didn't listen. He got down from the attic, making as little as noise as he could. Fortunately, he was successful and wasted no time in running down the stairs where he heard Travis.

Then, Calum's mind went black as he tackled him to the floor. Punching him repeatedly and hard in the face. Then Travis got a good blow at Calum's nose. Blood poured out in no time and then the two were full on trying to kill each other.

Calum threw him into the wall, smashing his head into it.

Travis knocked the wind out of Calum and he collapsed but didn't give up.

Calum knocked him down by the feet as well when falling. They both put on a few good blows before Travis was getting whoozy from losing a ton of blood that was now running down Calums arms, his shirt or on Luke's floor.

"You'll fucking pay for what you've done to him!"

Calum wanted to kill him. He wanted Travis dead.

The front door burst open and police came rushing inside. Calum was forcefully ripped from Travis's body and held by two armed police officers who arrested him.

Travis was completely unconscious but he was arrest as well.

"Why did you arrest me? I'm the boyfriend of Luke! He's the one who raped and threatened to kill him! Let me go!"

Then the blonde appeared in the room from the attic and gasped when he saw his boyfriend.

"C-Calum.. there's so much.. blood." He wanted to hug him but his bloody state made him not want to.

"I'm sorry sir, but your "boyfriend" will be arrested as well. He will have to be taken for questioning." The police officer, Jason, told Luke in order to calm him down.

Luke slowly and barely nodded as he watched his lover be pushed into the back of a cop car. He stood, hands dangling almost lifeless on the sides of his body, and watched them drive off.

The sirens could still be heard faintly and Luke still stood until it was completely gone.

He bursted out in tears upon reaching his room after. He slid down his wall and just cried because no this wasn't suppose to happen. No Calum was not supposed to go to jail. He was supposed to be asleep and warm and cuddly in his bed. But since Luke called him, he's in the back of a cold, uncomfortable cop car, tightly handcuffed.

Luke can't help but believe all of this is his fault and now he doesn't think he deserves to live. His body shook with every sob.

His phone rang again. This time it was his mother.

"Luke Robert Hemmings! Why am I getting calls from the neighbors about police at our house!? What's going on?"

Luke sniffled with every word and an occasional sob escaped his lips when tell his mom everything.

The line went silent other than his cries.

"Oh.. dear. Oh my dear, sweet Lukey. I.. I'm so sorry this happened to you.. I don't know what to say.. Oh my baby.. I'll be home tomorrow okay? I'm calling your brothers and telling them to go home now. I love you, dear."

Then he hung up and the house just echoed with every whimper and sniffle that left him.

Crazy shit whoa.

Thoughts on what's happened to Luke ?

Thoughts on Calum going to jail?