Chapter 10

Chiyo POV

I manage to cut threw the ropes around my wrist when I notice a square box.... I sweat-drop watching it chase Naruto around.

"Touma please tell me that Kasumi isn't in there too." He chuckles, "No she's actually behind Sasuke, it seems that she mastered that camouflage jutsu." I smile slightly, it always amazes me how fast she picks thinks up. I listen to Konohamaru explain how there supposed to write an article for the academy newspaper. Anko flusters a little, "Oh right Lord Hokage had mentioned it. But I guess it slipped my mind, will take a Ten minute break. Those who are supposed to be interviewed be respectful towards the reporters.

I sneak away from her seeing as she's distracted, "Hey why does your hair look like a ducks butt?" Kasumi let's her presents be known and Sasuke trys to play of his shock. "Hn." I snicker, "Sumi leave him alone he's already to grumpy all the time." She runs over to me and hugs me tightly, "Oncheen!!" I chuckle a little and run my fingers threw her hair. "I hope your not giving Old Man Third a hard time." The mischievous smile she gives me says otherwise, "I'm just keeping him on his toes Oncheen. I'm not doing anything to big I promise." I sit down next to Sakura as we wait for our turn to talk. Naruto is something else from how he's making his skills and jutsu sound. Its not that bad to tell the truth if people judge you then screw them.

He goes on that I'm actually pretty shy and am always begging him to help me train. Oh Naruto you should know not to make stuff up about me in front of Kasumi. "Hey my Oncheen is super strong and mastering all sorts of things! She could beat you up without even trying and her hands tied behind her back!" Konohamaru nods in agreement, "She's right boss Chiyo-chans on a whole different level than you." I snort at Narutos offended and defeated looking, "You're so mean Kasumi, Konohamaru." Sumi just huffs and looks away from him, there relationship is funny. The more Naruto trys to impress her the less impressed she actually is. I call it the adventures of Naruto and Kasumi, it always great to watch if I'm in a bad mood.

I zone out, "Hey Touma should I make a wood clone to go with each team?" He's silent for a minute, "I don't think that's a good idea just make two to tail Teams 8 and 10. And you follow your team from a distance they could be more of a target. And I'm sure you don't want anything happening to youre precious Sakura~." My face heats up at his teasing tone, "Shut up you stupid dragon! I don't know what you're talking about!!" He chuckles and I huff in displeasure, okay I may or may not have developed a small tiny crush on Sakura. I'm 100% sure she's still madly in love with Sasuke though, so who am I to get in the way. Plus Naruto's has a massive crush on her and I thing a love triangle is enough. And they all grew up together in the same class and village.

I'm not gonna lie I sometimes feel like an outsider. "The Uchiha are stronger than the Senju. So its natural that I am stronger than her." I narrow my eyes at Sasuke and put my hand on the ground. Wood crawls up his ankle like a snake, "Watch how you talk about my clan Sasuke." He grunts at me and I release his foot, stupid duckbutt.

"Chiyo-chan can you give us an opinion on the other leaf genin?" I hum at Udon's question, "I can't really give that great of an opinion on them. But from what I've seen everyones going to grow very strong." They look at me in awe and I scratch my cheek nervously, "That's all I can really say sorry." Moegi seems to have realized something, "Wait there's talk that a Leaf genin is taking the exams by themselves. Is it you Chiyo-chan?" I nod glancing at Kasumi and seeing her worried expression. "Sugoi aren't you scared?" I grin at Konohamaru, "Not one bit if I'm honest, and the reason for that is i trust my training. I know I can get threw whatever awaits me if I keep calm. If you let fear consume you it can cost lives." Kasumi plays with the end of my cloak, "Just promise you'll come back okay Oncheen."

I pat her head, "I will Sumi I promise." She gives me a small smile in return, we all stand and the four smile at us. "Thank you for that interviews. Good luck in the Exams!!" We all wave them goodbye and I glance at the other's. I have to protect them no matter what.

Unknown POV

Kukuku~~ did my old friends really have a child and keeped her secret from me? Oh that makes me feel so sad, I will just have to introduce myself to her then.

She could be more perfect the the Uchiha boy. I will have to test her as well, maybe she'll have that special kekkei genkai. Ohh i can't wait to see, I have so many plans for you Chiyo Senju. No one, not even sensei can keep you from me.

**************************************
Author notes:

This is a short chapter and I apologize for it I'm going to try to update with a long chapter soon.

Stay safe guys ❤