Chapter 45

AN: Gomen if the last chapter sucked I will try and make it up to you this chapter.

***************************************************************************************************

Chiyo Pov

It's been a few weeks since the Land of Birds and Kasumi has been ignoring me. No matter how hard I try and talk to her she isn't having any of it. Touma said that I should let her be and that she'll get over it by herself. But it's killing me not having her beg me for new jutsu or telling me about her day, I stuff my hands in my pocket.

Well I'll just roam the village, things for me to do seem to always fall in my lap anyway. And it doesn't take long for a hawk to fly over my head, I body flicker to Kaachan's office. Naruto and Ino jump, "Gah Chiyo I told you to stop doing that!" I roll my eyes, "So what's up Kaachan." She smiles at me, "You're going to accompany Ino on her mission as she's going to be a body double for a princess." Ino cheers, "Yesss now I don't have to be alone with Naruto!" I raise a brow at Kaachan but she merrily shakes her head at me, "I'll meet you at the gate I have to speak to my Kaachan really quick." Ino and Naruto nod as soon as I know there out of the building I groan loudly.

"Kaaachhhaaannnnn she still isn't talking to me." She stands out of her chair, "Your talking about Kasumi aren't you." I nod running my fingers threw my hair, "She's mad at me because I'm never home know and it doesn't help that I'm not going to see her for two or three years." Kaachan pulls me into a hug and runs her finger threw my hair, "Since it is my fault how about while your gone on this mission I'll talk with her."

I pull back and look at her, "Please do its killing meeee." Kaachan chuckles and flicks my forehead, "Go on I'm sure those two are waiting." I smile cheekily and body flicker away this mission sounds easy enough.

I look up at the sky as we walk, "The client is the daughter of a Feudal Lord I'm really moving up in the world!" I look over at Naruto, "Just please don't cause any trouble I wanna relax." Ino nods in agreement, "Chiyo's right you have a history of screwing things up." He laughs, "Your thinking of the old Naruto, you can leave everything to this new version." I chuckle a little, "Will see about it then." Arriving at the palace I look at the Feudal Lords daughter and then Ino, well they do look alike.....

She laughs, "You guys don't have to say a word I can see it on your faces. My body doesn't really match up to that of my body doubles right? Its alright you can admit it you won't hurt my feelings." Naruto nods, "To be honest lady I don't think you two look anything alike." I elbow him in the side, "Please ignore him my Lady." She smiles at me, "It's all right I don't blame him I think this will clear things up though." I catch the picture she throws at us and pass it over to Ino, well she has changed over the years I guess.

"That's how I always looked until some time ago, I started eating when father hired a match maker. And they made an arranged marriage for me, my husband to be is Chikara from the Land of Udon. Ever since I saw his manly photo my feelings for him have grown deeper and deeper, with every day that passes by."

I ponder for a minute, "Let me guess your first meeting is getting close and out of nerves you hired Ino to be your body double am I right?" She looks at me in awe, "Yes you are right on the dot, all this stress adding up I've been eating my nights away."

"Ya no kidding it looks like she ate a whole table by herself." I let out a short breath to keep myself from laughing at Touma's comment, "Well what did you think was going to happen?" She glares a little at Naruto, "Well I am already taking a special supplement which reduces carbohydrate intake Easy-Peasy Slim SP."

She then throws the bottle across the room, "Guess it didn't work out to well." I hum at Ino's comment, "How could I ever meet the man of my dreams looking like this!? So that's where you come in tomorrow you're going to take my place at our meeting and do whatever you have to make that darling man want to marry me." I scratch my cheek guess this is a reason to hire a body double now of day's, the worlds ever changing.