Chapter 48

Chiyo Pov

"Wood style: wood clone jutsu!" I make about ten clones and send 9 of them to collect those papers, then the last one to Kaachan to inform her on what's happening. Damn it Genno where are you hiding, I shiver a little I can feel Kaachan's rage from over here. Poor clone me well whatever I need to fine this old man.

The thing that sucks it that I'm not to familiar with the guy I only met him once after all, it's going to take me a minute to find him or whatever he is planning. My eyes narrow and I head to the training hall where academy students practice throwing kunai, I go to the stump that looks like someone had just placed it there.

I place my hand on it and my eye's widen, "Hey Lady can you move out the way we want to do some kunai training." I look behind me and see that some academy students have arrived, "Gomen but you kids are going to have to come back another time Lady Hokage's orders." They grumble and walk away I sigh quietly, this bullseye is the trigger for a bomb I wonder if the others have figured it out by now?

"Hey Chiyo get away from that it will set of a bomb!" Well there's my answer Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Choji, and Lee all come running towards me. "Ya I know Naruto, I was lucky enough to get here before those kids who came to practice there throwing." I hum thinking how Naruto told me that he and the others would ditch class in here.

"Hey when the others get here tell them I think someone that they should do there training in here." I begin to jog away, "Hey where are you going now?" I look at Kiba over my shoulder, "I'm going to go do somethings, see ya later." I run to the roof tops, hopefully they figure out that they are wires set up all around the village.

I run up to the safety tunnels in Hokage mountain, "Come on out I know your here Genno." He chuckles and comes out one of the many tunnels, "Well well so you found me, can't say I'm surprised seeing your bloodline." I walk into the chamber, "Why go threw all of this Genno? Why did you get close to Naruto?" He chuckles, "Well I might as well tell you sense you won't be going back to your friends now that you've found me."

"I suppose you've never heard of the Heat Devil Village in the Land of Mountains, I was born in that village." I pause for a moment that name it sounds familiar to me, he goes on to tell me about the mission that he was given a week after the sneak attack that the Leaf did to the Heat Devil village. "The plan was for our forces to attack the same moment the bombs went off, it would have been devastating blow. I took my time and chose my targets carefully, I concentrated on the busier parts of the village. Hoping to do the most damage, you guys didn't have as many Anbu Black ops back then as you do today. I was able to move around more freely and it took me two and a half months to set them all up, there was nothing left to do but wait for my comrades to arrive.'

"But they never came did they." He nods, "A new leader had taken place so I prepared to return to my home, I thought the armistices would only be temporary. And that I'd soon be sent back to finish my mission little did I know there would be no more missions, for anyone from the Heat Devil Village for that matter." My eyes sadden a little, "Because two weeks after the armistice the Village Hidden in the Vale attack you guys and you're village was destroyed. They took advantage of the long war you had against us and thanks to the armistices all their defenses were down."

I ball my fist, "But why now Genno why come back to the Hidden Leaf village? There has to be more to it than just that." He looks at his hands, "Well you see it just seemed like such a waste to let a trap so beautiful go. I've grown old each day could be my last so why not set off one of my best traps ever off before I go." I unseal my katana, "Okay so what about Naruto why did you get close to him?"

"To get information about how things stood out of him. And the moment he said you where the Hokage's kid I knew you would be a thorn in my side." I grit my teeth, "So you used him you lying jerk! You have no idea what that kids been threw all his life!" He chuckles, "And even if you do manage to find them I can still uses them." He sets off a paper bomb at my feet but I just jump back to avoid the explosion.

I point my katana at him, "As long as I stand you won't get away with it."

"Then lets see how long it takes then."