Chapter 26

AN: I didn't really feel like writing out that whole fight scene with Orochimaru because as I stated before I suck at fight scenes lol.

***************************************************************************************************

Tsunade Pov

A feeling of dread grows in my stomach the close I get to the door, I had already healed the Sasuke, Rock Lee and Kakashi....now it's her turn. Naruto goes threw the door first and goes straight to a little girl sitting in the chair. "Kasumi, Kasumi I brought someone who could make Chiyo better. Hey wait shouldn't you be in class or doing homework right now?!"

She smiles sheepishly, "Maybe.....I just wanted to see Oneechan really fast I promise I'll go as soon as she's awake Naruto-nii!" He nod's at her and I can't help but wonder why she calls Chiyo that. Kasumi looks at me then frowns a little, "You look just like Oneechan.....ah doesn't matter please help her." I nod and move closer my heart beating out of my chest with each step. My heart shatters when I see how wrapped up in bandages she is, especially her arms. I grit my teeth that snake if I ever see him I'm going to do more than just kill him.

I brush the few strains of hair out of her face she really does look like me, but she got the marks under her eyes like Jiraiya and developed some white hair from him. "Come on granny what's taking so long!?" I jump a little and place my hand of her head concentrating my chakra in my hand, after a few minutes she begins to stir. And then the eye's that haunted me all these years open, sluggishly, "Chiyo!" "Oneechan."

Kasumi had tears in her eyes and Chiyo eye's drift to her giving a soft smile, "Gomen Sumi please don't cry." Kasumi wipes her face, "You baka I-I thought you where going to leave me too...." Chiyo lifts a shaky hand and places it on her head, "Hey I told you I would never leave and I don't break my promises." Kasumi nods and turns to me, "Thank you for healing my Oneechan!" Chiyo eyes drift to me and they widen for a split second before she looks away.

"Naruto why don't you take Kasumi back to the academy." Sensei walks in followed by Jiraiya, "Okay, I'll see you later Chiyo!" Jiraiya goes to the other side of her bed and then hits her in the arm, she immediately hisses in pain. "The hell Tou-chan!" Jiraiya glares at her, "Do you know how big of a heart attack you gave me! Now activate the seal so your wounds can be healed." I watch a little confused as she closes her eyes muttering curses under her breath.

Then my eyes widen as a spot under her bandages glows and steam begins to come off her body, and a mark like a dragon begins to crawl up her neck stopping near her eye. So this is what he meant when he said they manage to change the curse mark, after 10 minutes she opens her eyes and begins to take the bandages of her arm.

The only thing left was a faint scar running from the middle of her hand to her elbow, "Chiyo what was that jutsu you used on Orochimaru." She sighs and plops back down on the pillow, "It was a jutsu of my own creation called Hell's forbidden chakra sealing jutsu. I created it so if I was ever in a tight spot against an enemy and they where about to get away I can seal there chakra off limiting there ability's." That's amazing to create a jutsu at such a young age, "Have you had to preform it before." She pauses, "Yes once it took me out for at least a month Kasumi had my head. The major draw back is I have to concentrate all my chakra into my hands and hold it there."

Jiraiya hum's, "So that's why your chakra coils where burnt so bad then." Sensei sighs, "Do not uses that jutsu unless you need to and I am not happy about what you pulled Chiyo.....but I owe you my life." She laughs lightly, "No need old man as I told you're family to me." My heart breaks as she avoids looking at me at all cost, "Sensei, Jiraiya I need you to leave so I can look Chiyo over." They nod and leave, "I need you to lay still please."

She nods and stares at the ceiling, there's an awkward silence between us. "I never properly introduced myself I'm Tsu-." Chiyo cuts me off, "Tsunade Senju one of the Legendary Sannin of the Leaf renown for your medical ninjutsu. And if you're here I assume it's because you where chosen to become the 5th Hokage by the council. Also the person who gave birth to me and left me at a death hole without letting my father know I existed."

Chiyo pushes my hand and sits up swinging her legs over the bed and grabbing her shoes, "What do you mean death hole?" She walks towards the door, "Well Lady Tsunade your going to be the next Hokage so just go ask the old man for my file. But after you see it leave me alone you are not my Kaa-chan only the Hokage to me." She closes the door behind her as my first tear falls, Chiyo hate's me but this is my own doing.

Chiyo Pov

I sit on grandfather's head sniffling slightly, how can she act like nothing happened?! Like she didn't abandon me when I was just a baby, I can see why people mistake me for her we do look a lot alike. "There you are little tadpole..." I glance next to me and see Tou-chan but I don't say a word because I know my voice would crack.

He sits next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder, I lean my head into him. "I know you are angry and upset at her Chiyo. And you have every right to be after everything you've been threw. But she is your Kaasan and if you sit down to talk with her I'm sure you will find out her reasoning. It is still not excuse but it is what she thought was best at the moment, and just like me she loves you with ever bone in her body. You should have seen how furious she was when I told her that Orochimaru placed the curse mark on you I thought she was going to beat me up!! And when he showed up she punched him so hard he went back like 50 feet!! It look like he saw a ghost when she just kept going at him, I kind of felt sorry for him."

I laugh slightly picturing it in my head, "Just like you she's lost a lot of important people to her too. And I'm asking you to just give her a chance for me....." I look up at him and see him giving me his pout and I role my eye's with a small smile. "Sometime I wonder how you can sound so wise then act like a kid Tou-chan." He chuckles and wipes my tears, "That's just the awesome power of the Great Toad sage for ya."

"What do you think Touma should I at least talk with her?" He's silent for a moment, "Go for it kid even if in the end you can't forgive her it will at least give you some closer. And the chance to move on." I take a deep breath, "I'll talk with her for you Tou-chan but not today, I don't know if you can tell but I'm a little emotional at the moment." He nods and stands pulling me up with him, "There's no rush, let's go get Kasumi and grab something to eat then." I smirk, "And let's grab Gramps I told him her owes me ramen and I could probably get him to pay it all."

Tou-chan smiles proudly, "You are truly my kid I couldn't be more proud."