Chapter 30

Chiyo Pov

After the mission they put Sasuke in the hospital, he ended up with more injuries then we realized. Now I'm sitting on grandfather's head waiting for Tsunade so we can talk, and it would be a lie to say I'm not scared. "Chiyo." I jump a little and turn my head, seeing her standing there looking a little nervous. "Um you can come sit by me if you want." She move's slowly as if I'm going to run away, I can't help but role my eyes a little.

It's very awkward between us, "First I want to deeply apologize, before I left you I should have done more research on the place. If I did then-!" I cut her off, "Then I would have never had met Kasumi and I'm sure the old man has told you how important she is to me." She nods, "What I want to know......is why did you do it?" Tsunade takes a deep breath, "If I'm being honest after my boyfriend Dan died I never thought of having kids. Then that night happened with your father and two weeks later I found out I was pregnant.....with you."

I bring my knees to my chest and rest my head, "I had a panic attack and if it wasn't for Shizune who knows what would have happened. I kept thinking if I couldn't protect my little brother Nawaki how could I protect my child. How could I raise her when I could barely take careof myself, and during all of that over thinking I thought Jiraiya wouldn't want you. And would completely hate me for having you, I couldn't let you feel that hate. So I left you.....and I regretted it ever since that day. Your little chubby face, your beautiful eyes always appeared in my thoughts. And I was to much of a coward to go back because I knew you would hate me."

She pulls out a photo and hands me it to me and my eyes water, it was a picture of a younger her holding a..baby me. "You have no idea how much I take that photo out and just stare at it. I know my reasoning is no excuse for what I did to you. And because of me you didn't have the chance at a proper childhood. So I understand if you don't want me in you're life and will respect you're choice."

I hand the picture back to her and wipe my face, "It's true I didn't have the best childhood.....but then I wouldn't be who I am today. I did hate you and was bitter when I found out you where my Kaachan." I stand and look down at her with a small smile, "I um want to try and fix our relationship if that's okay with you but it's going to take time for me to call you..."

Tsunade stands quickly and pulls me into a bone crushing hug, "It doesn't matter to me I-I-!" Her body begins to quiver and I slowly wrap my arms around her taking in her warmth. We stand there for a good five minutes when I reluctantly pull away. "You should get back to your office before Shizune sends out a search team."

She laugh's light and cups my face her eyes scanning my face, "Can I see you later?" I nod smiling a little shyly, "Hai if you want you can have dinner with me and Kasumi tonight." Planting a kiss on my forehead she smiles widely, "I'll be there."

I jump off grandfather's head happy and a little worried did I do the right thing? I can't really ponder to much as I sense Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra level rise, the hell?! I body flicker just in time to tackle Sakura out of the way for Kakashi-nii to redirect there Chidori and Rasengan. I wipe Sakura's tears and check her for injuries, "Are you okay?" I whisper and she nods meekly so I turn to the other to furious but I don't say anything yet. "What where you thinking where you going to kill him Sasuke?"

He looks away from him and looks at me with a smirk and I take deep breath's don't beat him into the ground. He jumps over the fence and I know he's seen the actual damage the Rasengan causes, this is bad.

Tou-chan arrives and scolds Naruto, I put a hand on Sakura shoulder. "Hey don't worry about it everything's going to be okay. Let's go take a walk." She nods with a small smile and we begin to walk, "Chiyo, Sakura!" I look back at him, "Listen this is between us stay out of it." Okay that's it, I pin Naruto to the ground with his arm behind his back. "So you're a tough guy huh Naruto. We wouldn't understand what's going on between you and Sasuke would we. Well get that fucking mentality out of your head, where your friends and teammates. We are going to be concern and want to stop this stuff from happening. The fact the Sakura ran in the middle of you two shows how much she care's you baka." I let go of him and walk back over to Sakura, "Let's go."

We walk quietly out the hospital, "Do you think there going to be okay?" I glance at her and see her looking still pretty upset, my eyes soften. "I couldn't honestly tell you Sakura but what I can tell you is that I'll be there to knock some sense into them."

(Time skip night)

I dropped Sakura off at her house and ended up at the training grounds trying to clear my head. But I kept thinking back to that look Sasuke had given me on the roof. It was so full of jealousy and hate.....along with sadness. I sigh maybe I'll talk with him tomorrow right now I have to start cooking dinner for me Kasumi and Tsunade.

As I get closer to the Senju mansion my heart drops and I sprint to the door, "Kas-!" I'm kicked in the back and the door slams shut, I backflip avoiding another attack. "Woah you are fast." Four sound ninja surround me and I growl unsealing my katana, "Drop it Chiyo." I freeze and my gaze goes to the doorway where Sasuke stands holding a kunai to......Kasumi. I immediately drop my katana and let out a bitter chuckle, "I trusted you.....Sasuke." I get punched in the gut and collapse on my knees coughing, "Oneechan!" I take a deep breath, "Quiet brat if you know what's good for you."

I look at her slowly standing clenching my side, "I'm okay don't worry about me Sumi."Her eyes start to tear up and Sumi clenches her dress staring at the ground. "Now what do you Five want?" The one with four arms smirks, "Lord Orochimaru has requested you're friend Sasuke to bring you to him if he really wants to be trained."

"I'LL RIP THEM TO SHREDS!!!!!" I glance at how secure Sasuke has the kunai to Kasumi's neck, "We can't Touma he knows if he leave's the smallest opening I'd take advantage." He growls in my mind and I smile cheekily, "Man all of you must be pretty weak if you need to use a little girl so I won't fight and kick your butts." I'm punched hard in the nose by the only girl on there team, damn now I have a broken nose. I let the blood fall down my face, "You know you never get use to the taste of blood."

Sasuke grunt's, "Enough Chiyo while you come quietly or..." He presses the kunai harder against her neck drawing a small amount of blood and my eye's darken. "I'll go coward just knock her out and lay her on the couch." Kasumi eyes widen, "Onee-!" He hits the point in the back of her neck, and before I can react I'm injected with something.

I stumble around blinking rapidly trying to clear my blurry vision, "T-The hell did you do to me?" The one with Orange hair chuckles, "Relax just some extra insurance that you won't attack us or try to escape."

I collapse on the floor my breathing shallow and my eye's growing heavy, I just barely make out Sasuke's face and manage to whisper.

"Why...."