Chapter 33

Chiyo Pov

I pant running as fast as I can this is all getting very old!! I hiss as another kunai thing embeds in my shoulder, "Just stop running you're taking away all my fun!" I punch down another wall and smile as the wind hits my face finally I made it outside! But just as I land the six surround me, I glance around me panting hard. "No far 6 against 1." Four of them run at me,"Wood style: Smothering Binding jutsu!" I catch the big guy and the two head and glare at them, "DIE!" And rip them to shread's there blood raining down on me.

I chuckle, "Two down four to go." I dodge another arrow and a fist aimed at my head, throwing Sasuke into the bone guy I run at the girl. I jump up, "Water style: Raising Blast!" Her eye's widen at the amount of water and I smirk knowing she has no where to run. My jutsu causes the other's to have to dodge and I take this a chance to get further away from Orochimaru's hide out.

"You're doing good kid you only have Three left to defeat." I move my head to the left and an arrow cuts my cheek, I grunt. "I am going to take the four arms dude out next it's annoying having to dodge all these arrow's." I jump up high in the air using chakra, and using the direction the arrow came from I smirk. "Fire style: Fire Breath jutsu!" And it doesn't take long for me to hear a scream of pain making me smile I may be a little twisted.

Sasuke and bone guy land on either side of me, "Hey sorry I had to get rid of you're friends they where a pain in my ass." I shift my weight, "Well you two come at me with whatever you got." Sasuke grits his teeth causing me to smirk as he activates his new curse mark. They run at me and we exchange blow after blow.

After some time I skit across from them clenching my side I'm in bad condition but the other two aren't better off either. Suddenly there's a presents behind me and I jump away but in the process I feel the muscles in both my left arm and leg being torn. "Kukukuk~ You're such a handful Chiyo destroying one of my bases like that." I balance on one leg and growl Orochimaru, Kabuto along with more of there pawns have arrived. I glance at his arms and my eyes widen in disbelief, "You already switched body's then stupid snake."

Bone guy throws one at me logging it to my left arm but I don't flinch, "Garbage such as yourself has no business talking to Lord Orochimaru that way." Orochimaru chuckles, "It's quiet alright Kimimaro she's my niece after all." I clench my fist, "I'd die before having anyone thing I have some connection to you." Kabuto smirks, "Well by the looks of it you're half way there."

Touma growl's lowly and I don't say a word, "Just give up Chiyo I can sense you have less then half you're chakra left. And you're wound are taking far longer to heal so who knows how much blood you lost during you're escape attempt." I hang my head low and left my bangs shadow my eye's, they move slowly closer to me thinking I actually had given up.

But they all tense when I laugh loudly and they bring out there weapons, I look up and see there eye's widen in shock. I can feel the canines poking my bottom lip, "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME I AM CHIYO SENJU OF THE LEAF!!!!!!"

Sakura Pov

We all pant stopping at the edge of a forest, "So her trail leads in here Kiba?" Kiba growls, "Of course it does Shikamaru now let's get going!" Naruto nods vigorously, "Let's just go damn it! It's been 4 day's who knows what that snake could be doing to here!!" Shikamaru sighs, "What a drag we can't just go charging in we have to have some sort of plan guys."

Shino speaks, "Someone's coming." We all get into our stances ready and waiting, I grip my kunai a little nervous. Out of the forest darkness comes a beaten Chiyo covered in blood, "C-Chiyo!" Ino calls out to her in disbelief and I let out a gasp when she look's up with a swollen eye. She gives us a weak smile then fall's flat on her face, "CHIYO!!!" I turn her over and hold back a sob at how beaten and worn out she looks.

I place my head on her chest and try to listen for her heart beat, I sit up alarmed, "We need to get back know her heart beat's faint!!!" Shikamaru shakes his head, "We need to apply first aid first otherwise she might bleed out." Ino and I wrap all her big wound's quickly as we could, Shikamaru decides it's best if Shino care's her on his back seeing as he's the most careful.

Naruto yelled about it but quickly shut up with my glare, we don't have time for that. I glance at Chiyo from time to time as we ran the whole 4 day trip back checking her pulse and changing her bandages. Please Chiyo you have to survive a lot of people here need you....I need you.