Chapter 11

I screamed, like any sensible human would when there was a stranger in their room. Almost immediately, they jumped down and clasped their hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh!" I continued to scream as loud as possible until the dark figure finally pulled me over and turned on the lights.

Once my eyes adjusted to the new brightness, my brain began to register the features.

"I need your help," Standing in front of me was the superhero that I have encountered before, Viperion.

H̶a̶h̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶r̶a̶c̶u̶l̶o̶u̶s

"Why are you here; could you not tell that I was asleep?' My words came slowly, but eventually, I could get them all out. My adrenalin from thinking a robber broke into the house was still going, but it was beginning to wear off.

"I was willing to wait," he paused as his eyes batted around my room until he spotted a picture that I took when I went ziplining. He snatched it and ran back over to the window.

"Come," He yanked my hand towards the window and helped me to stand up on the windowsill. He joined me, pushing us down the roof. From there, he picked me up and ran us down the building. For some reason, I felt safe around him. He reminded me of a friend I previously had, but I could not figure out who. Once we reached an empty spot, he set me down and sat down across the edge of the roof.  I hesitantly joined him.

"I just wanted to ask..." he began to ramble on, but I stopped listening. It is rude, but I felt so tired that I felt as if I could fell asleep on the roof of the building. To keep me from doing this, I began to examine Viperion. Blue and black hair, blue eyes; blue and black hair, blue eyes... As I repeating these words, suddenly my eyes widened.

"Luka...?"

He jumped as I said the name, "What?"

"It all makes sense; blue hair, blue eyes, the slim physique." I looked back up at him to see his reaction, but he simply sighed.

"I'm going to take you home now."

"What? No! I don't want to go home! I-" Without saying another word, he scooped me up and set me back down in my bedroom.

"Luka, wait!"

He spun on his back foot until he was face to face with me, "What is there to wait for? You are going to risk my entire identity! I am going to call Ladybug so she can wipe my memory; at least then I can't hurt Paris!"  Something inside of me broke just then. I should've just been quiet about my assumption!

I felt my face rise until I was inches away from his.

"We can fix this." Then we kissed. This one we both knew was coming.

"My friend is dating Viperion?"