Chapter 8

Hey guys! So first off... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 VIEWS! When I began to write this series, I was not expecting people to actually read and enjoy it, but I wrote it more for myself. (Pretty much it was because I was not really happy with a bunch of the Luka x reader stories that I read because they were either too slow, or they seemed too much like Marinette's story) I am also going to be messing with different perspectives in this chapter so please bear with me as I work out the kinks with that. Now, let the show go on!

LUKA'S POV

When Y/N jumped off of the platform, it concerned me much more than it should've. Everyone was concerned for obvious reasons, but when she jumped, my stomach dropped while everyone else froze. In that one moment, I was ready to catch her, fall onto the floor where she should land to lighten the fall; anything that could ease the pain. I was ready to do it even if I felt the majority of the pain. I am still in love with Marinette, but what I felt for Y/N was different. It wasn't an obsession, or an immediate need to be around her all the time. I just wanted to be near her whenever she was in danger or whenever she felt uncomfortable.

As she fell, Ladybug suddenly came soaring through the sky and caught her mid-fall. I felt terrible for not being able to assist with anything as Viperion, but I felt if I left for a second, something terrible would happen that I could've prevented. As Ladybug landed, I slowly pushed through the crowd of people already surrounding her as she sat on the ground, struggling to catch her breath. Once I reached her, I helped her up and made sure she was okay. After that, Ladybug and Cat Noir could defeat the villain and revert everything to its original form.

I could also talk with her about my problems, not just her own problems. I could only briefly tell Marinette about my father before she began to ramble on about her own problems.

I convinced Y/N to sit in the passenger seat, as she seemed to get more annoyed whenever someone would ask her the same questions multiple times. I was hoping that this would keep her farther away from the rest of the group to keep them from asking any more questions and instead, I could talk to her.

"Are you okay?" I decided to start with a simple question, just to try to get her to talk.

"I've already told you guys I am fine. I have always been okay. I've always had to be okay." I didn't quite know what she meant, but I ignored it for the time being.

"I don't mean physically, I mean emotionally." She turned to me with a shocked facial expression, without even realizing that now the entire car was listening to our conversation.

"I- I am so sick of everything. I love this place and it's much better than many other places I've had to live, but I just wish that we never moved. Ever since I have moved to Paris I have lost a friend and my mom has Colon Cancer!" I looked over at her hurt expression and decided to pull over.

"Get out of the car," I ordered, trying to sound as harsh as possible. "Everyone." They quickly hopped out and looked around at where we were.

"Andres Icecream-" Marinette trailed off trying to connect the dots on why we were here.

"This group needs an attitude adjustment," I said, motioning towards Y/N.

She shook her head and quickly sput out "I'm fine" before heading back to the car.

"Alright, I will pay for anyone who wants ice cream. Just don't go overboard, please," I hoped that knowing that she wasn't paying for it would change her mind, but she remained in the car. As everyone walked up towards the cart, I followed behind them. After a short amount of time, Andres gave me three scoops of plain vanilla ice cream. We all trailed back over to the car and when we got inside, Y/N informed us that her parents were finally home.

"Here," I handed her the vanilla ice cream that he gave me, which I actually ordered for her. He couldn't see her clearly, so he estimated what he should give her. She tried to refuse it, but after a quick argument, she finally agreed to take it.

"Would you want to share it?" She blushed as she asks the question.