Backstory

A/N: this story is so cringy. Y'all still seem to like it though so I'll keep it up. I'm planning to rewrite it in a bit too ;)

Your parents sat you down because they wanted to "talk." When they told you that they would be moving to Paris, you were devastated, betrayed even. Your parents told you that they were done moving across the world and that your dad was going to retire. Just when you finally found your place and people, you were going to move again?

For the majority of your life, you have had a cell phone. After moving many times your parents thought that by having a self phone, you could keep in touch with your past friends. Except, that was not how it went. Every time you moved, you would find someone that you really enjoyed being around, become great friends with them, move, and then never talk to them again. You had seen so many stereotypes that you were convinced that Paris was going to be the worst city you have ever been to and that it would probably be the city you stayed in.

Yet, every year you would stay positive and hope that maybe you would stay long enough that you would be able to make friends that would last.

The only reason you were not completely crushed about the move was that you had heard rumors about there being superheroes in Paris. While there were superheroes in Canada, they were rarely needed, making it extremely rare to see one.

As you packaged the last of your belongings into a small crate, you got up and looked at your phone. You opening up your photos app and scrolled until you found a screenshot you took of a news channel. The screenshot consisted of Ladybug and Catnoir fighting a supervillain named the "Silencer." As you were examining the photo, your mom peeked her head into your room.

"Hey, you ready? We need to leave now to make it to our flight," She sounded sorry for me, but I knew her too well. She was always pumped to travel to new places, especially if we needed to leave the country.

"Yes mom," I sighed as I lifted up the crate, adjusting it so it was snug against my arms.

"I know this is hard for you honey, but your father must accept the mission to keep our family afloat."

"I know. I just wish that I could have more time here. Canada is so beautiful," I pushed past my mom and headed down the stairs before she could say anything else.

As boring as the airplane ride was, it went by very fast. After the 10th flight, your brain just seems to remember them all as one trip.

Once we landed, my parents rushed me into the apartment and quickly put me to bed. When I asked why they simply reminded me of school. It was hard to fall asleep on the hard couch, but when my eyes closed, I did not open them until the following morning.