Hoarding

Chapter 16

Both Sis and I participated in different World Championships and won the tournament. I won on Asgard (as I was able to freely enter with my Race) and sis here in Vanaheim. While we both got the job class, we left it empty on purpose. We might need it later but for now, we didn't want to sacrifice the classes that he had gotten and earned for so long.

We didn't know exactly how much experience our ring had stored up but we knew it was a ridiculous amount. Sometimes when the server lags and has to update, I feel a little guilty for no reason...yup, absolutely no reason. We didn't do anything on a scale that might lag out the entire server with numbers...nope. We didn't kill hundreds of Raid Bosses and farm them for exp and experience non-stop. Not us.

Anyway, while our employees were making our guild beautiful, or rather creating an entire miniature world inside the place, we were starting to create the bulk of the NPCs that would keep the wheels of the guild turning.

First was the food source. Fish would be no problem as we set a specific amount of POP level 1~5 different types of fish inside the lakes of level 9. Which was separated into 2 parts. One part was indoors where it was luxurious and like a giant hotel, and the other was pretty was a city bordering a beautiful harbor.

Meat was also solved the same way through POP monsters. While they would not leave anything now, in the New World they would drop all their meat and other parts that could be well used.

For crops, we relied on to begin mono cropping with the help of low level Farmer NPCs and a few Nature's heralds so they can grow the plants almost instantly. In order to reduce the risk of wiping out the plant species, we added a barrier that prevents any bacterial being from leaving or entering the space. I'm actually amazed that there was actually such a function to begin with but I'm not one to complain. We just needed to make the farm area ridiculously large enough to be able to feed hundreds of people many times over...which was much easier than we expected. Turns out modern technology mixed with magic in a game that defies reality can create a system that pretty much generates an almost endless amount of food at will.

Finally, perhaps the most important part. The administration and the brain of the guild. Nazarick has Demiurge, Albedo, and maybe Pandora's Actors working part time on this job when they are not running about doing jobs for Ainz's master plan or his errands. We wanted to separately create a few NPCs that would only be doing paperwork and making the hard choices...and enjoy them.

Enter...the 5 Elders. To sum it up, they were our paperwork bitches. Each of them holding an intellect equal if not superior to that of Demiurge...we made them that way. Not only did we max out each of their intellect and luck, but we changed all of their personalities and input. They would be the perfect council...never selfish and always putting the guild and us first before anything. Since we didn't know their name, we called them 1~5, from shortest to tallest. We'll assign them nicknames later on in the New World, or they can choose themselves.