I'll always find you (any character x reader)

I'm sorry if this is bad! I just wanted to post an actual story for you guys.

I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how you feel about this, I've been really hating my work lately and I would love to know if you like this.

Warnings: You die, crying, angst.

Past= Italics

Present= Normal

Unknown= Bold

The stars winked down at me, they were nothing but pinpricks of light against the inky blackness of the night.

I'm cold

The cold night air seeped through my clothes invading my skin, chilling me down to the bone, my exhaled breaths clouding in front of my face.

"Hey," their voice was barely above a whisper.

"Hey," I answer, my eyes never leaving the pulsing light within the sky.

"I knew I would find you here," Their body was warm as they came to rest against me.

Their warmth slowly soaking into my body as they warp themselves around me.

"You always find me," I whisper, intertwining our fingers.

"Yeah... I'll always find you," their voice was soft.

"You swear?"

"I swear."

I turn to face them and push a soft kiss to their lips

***

It Hurts

My gasping breaths fog as they meet the cold air, with every inhaled breath, the cold soaked into my aching body.

"I knew I would find you here," their voice sounds strained.

"You always find me," I wheeze, " just like you promised."

"Just like I promised," they whisper.

Their blurry face comes into view, I watch their lips tremble slightly as hot tears drip down their face. My chest tightens painfully as heavy sobs tore from their throat.

"I'm cold," I feel their warm hand come up to cup my face.

"I know, (y/n)... I know," their forehead pressed against my own, our breaths mingling.

"I'm tired," I mummer, my eyes beginning to slide shut.

"No!... Please...Please, don't go to sleep," their voice cracked.

"It's okay, I'll see you when I wake up."

"You won't wake up," their voice was slowly fading.

"Love you," I breathe.

"I love you! I love you!" They scream, "Please don't leave me."

The voice fades into nothing and the starry sky embraces me.