Senses +18 (unfinished)

Mori Dan x reader

warnings: sensory deprivation, fingering, ice play

I relax against the soft mattress, Mori's lean body crawling over mine, his lips were pulled into a gentle smile. I watch him lean down his hot breath fanning across my lips, he closes his eyes and presses his plump lips against my own. I slide my fingers through my lover's soft blue hair, his warm lips were pressed against my own in a sloppy, wet kiss. His large warm hands rubbing my sides, his lips pull away from my own, moving to trail soft kisses down my neck.

"You ready, baby girl?" He cooed, I nod quickly, "Do you remember our safe word?"

"Yes," I gasp, moving my head to try and kiss him.

"Can you say it? Need to know that you remember."

"Yeoui," I whisper, his soft lips press softly against my own.

His hands slide to the bottom of my shirt sliding it off of me, his hands glide to my back, popping my bra off, I feel him gentle tug my pants and panties off of my legs. The sound of metal clinking fills my ears, something fluffy wrapped around my wrists and ankles pulling, them close to the headboard.

"My baby's so pretty~" Mori purred, I looked into his face his golden pupils were dilated, his skin was stained pink, "splayed out like my own personal feast~."

"I'm all yours Mori, always," I whisper breathlessly.

"I...I'm yours as well, my love," his lips were pulled into a soft smile, his voice breathless. His cheeks, as well as the tips of his ears, were stained a bright red.

I watch as he pulls the soft green eye mask from the top of his head before gently covering my eyes, a soft sigh falling from the man's lips, warm lips press against my cheek.

"The blindfold will heighten your other senses baby," His warm voice, purred.

Goosebumps rise over my skin, as warm calloused fingers slowly ghost over my thighs. I flinch as hot air brushed across my ear. I feel something wet and warm gliding across my ear lobe, I whimper softly, his soft lips wrap around it, his teeth nibbling softly at the flesh. I felt him nuzzle his face into my neck, butterfly kisses tickled the skin.

"I'll be back in a second, okay?" The warmth of his body pulls away from my own, I whine unconsciously, at the lack of contact, "I'll be back in a second, baby."

The sound of Mori's footsteps fade as he walked out of the room, the only sound left was my soft breathing. I hear him walk back into the room, the bed dipping under his weight, I feel the heat from his body as he hovers over me and warm lips gently press against my own. His tongue pushing into my mouth, a jolt and squeak into the kiss as something cold pressed against the back my thigh. He giggled into the kiss, his lips pulling away from my own.

"Your so cute~" he cooed teasingly, "is my princess ready?"

"Please touch me, Mori ~."

He let out a soft hum, I gasp loudly and arch my back as a cold, wet ice cube glides over my the top of my upper thigh, gently sliding around my hip. The ice-cube melting over my hot skin, the hairs on my body stand on end at the contact. My ears picked up the sound of water sloshing and ice rattling against a container. I feel his warm, solid body press against my own, his cold fingers glide over the skin of my breasts, the skin tightening under his touch. A soft moan falling from my lips, his cold, calloused fingers pinch my hardened nipples, gently squeezing and pulling on them.

Something wet and warm engulfs my left nipple, I feel him suck gently at it, his tongue flicking across it, heat erupts in my gut. One of his hands gently massaging my other breast, his free hand presses against the top of my back making my back arch, forcing my breast further into his mouth. Moans fall freely from my lips, I tug desperately at the chains, trying to touch him. He pulls away with a soft pop, his teeth dragging over the sensitive buds, a low purr vibrating through his chest into my own.

"You're so sensitive, baby~" He cooed, his hand smacked hard against my thigh, a loud gasp emanates from my throat, his thumb rubbing at the sore skin.

He let out a soft chuckle, withdrawing his hands from my skin. Something soft and feather-like glides up my leg, the muscles in my leg jumping at the touch, a shiver running down my spine. The feather slides over my hips, over my stomach, to my sensitive, puffy nipples. He gently tickles the underside of my breasts, little mews leaving my lips. The feather slides up the valley of my chest to my throat, I shudder softly as he uses the tip of the feather to tickle my sensitive lips.

"So pretty~," he cooed softly, I hear the spine of the feather scratch against the wooden nightstand.

The sound of a cap opening filled my ears, a warm hand cups my cheek, his thumb gently rubbing the skin.

"Can you open your mouth and stick your tongue out, sweetheart?" His thumb gently pulling my lower lip down, "I'm going to pour something onto your tongue, I want you to close your mouth but not swallow, okay?"

I nod my head, opening my mouth, a warm syrupy liquid pour onto my tongue, I slide it back into my mouth. A sweet, chocolatey taste bubbles across my taste buds, a soft moan falling from my lips. I feel his soft lips press into my own, his head tilts to deepen the kiss, his tongue sliding into my mouth. I feel his tongue gently slide over my own, licking up the chocolate sauce. He groans softly into the kiss, the noise ignited heat through my stomach lowering to my cunt, wetness coated my thighs. I sense him pull away and rests his forehead against my own, his panting breathes fanning across my face.

"I love you, Mori~," I murmur, breathlessly, my voice slurred with pleasure.

"Love you too," I feel him press a soft kiss to my heated cheek.

"Can you please take these things off?" I whine softly, wiggling in the restraints.

"Mmmm~... No~," he teased, nipping and sucking at my collar bone.

The sound of ice rattling against the container, caused a shiver to run down my spine. An ice-cold finger slid between the lips of my cunt, the cold making causing my cunt to spasm, a soft moan spilling from my lips. I hear Mori dip his hand back into the water, his freezing fingers dance over my clit, I gasp my hips bucking into his hand.

He let out a growled and pushed his cold fingers into my hot hole, I squeal softly, "gosh... You're always so tight and warm, baby."

"Anything would be warm with how icy your fingers are," I whisper clenching around the two long fingers in my fluttering cunt.