Halloween Smut Special (Daewi Han & Mori Jin) 18+ Final

I'm so so so sorry guys, this took so fucking long to write this.

Can you guys tell me what you think about this story?

I know I said I would write a part for Mori Hui but I decided to just write for these two.

Warnings: Sexual content, explicit language

Content: making out, fingering, oral (fem receiving), penetration, knotting, blood-drinking.

Wordcount:5160

Daewi- Werewolf:

A tall man stands where the once glowing portal was. The man had a mop of black hair, a pair of fluff black dog-like ears atop his head barely hidden by his messy hair, his skin was a soft tanned colour. He had sleepy eyes with glittering black irises, his lips were pulled into a thin line, he looked bored. I slid my eyes down his body, he had wide shoulder his white button-up stretched over them. The shirt was tucked into his black dress pants, a belt kept his pants on his slim waist a thick black tail wagging lazily behind his back. He leaned down to grab my hand pulling me up to a standing position.

"What is your name, young one?" His deep, gravelly voice asked.

"My name is (y/n), yours?"

"Daewi Han."

"What is it that you want from me in return for taking my maidenhood?"

"We will talk about that after," he growled softly, strong arms wrapping around my waist, his black eyes staring into my soul.

I move to press my hands to his muscled chest, his heartbeats beneath my right hand. I slide my hands up to wrap them around his neck as I push myself onto my toes, moulding my lips to his chapped, yet soft ones. I pull my lips from his letting myself fall back flat on my feet, my arms still wrapped around his neck forcing him to slouch as I pull him into another kiss. I slide my tongue past his lips into his hot mouth, his tongue twirling around my own. I push my hands into his soft hair giving a soft tug. He ripped his mouth from my own, a low growl spilling from his lips, the arms around my waist tightening, crushing me against his muscled body.

"Take me to your den," he grumbled, releasing me from his arms and spinning me around.

"Follow me," I whisper softly, taking him by the hand, gently pulling him up the stairs and to my bedroom.

I take the key from my pocket, unlocking my door, pushing it open, revealing my slightly messy room. I feel Daewi's warm body press into my back, his erection pressing into my ass. I push back a low moan spills from his lips and his arms wrapping around me holding me against him, his hips roll against me. He gently bit down on the junction between my shoulder and neck, sucking softly at the flesh, a little moan pulling from my lips.

"L-lets go to bed, okay?" I mutter breathlessly.

He let out a little hum, walking us to the bed he gently pushed me onto the bed my front pushing into the soft mattress, I twist my head to the side so I could watch the man through my peripheral. He leaned over me his body pushing into my back, his head dropping to rest next to my own, he gently captured my lips with his own, rocking his hardness into my rump.

"May I take you like this, (y/n)?" His voice was thick with lust, his lips moving to press kisses against my neck.

"Please," I gasp, pushing myself back into him.

He let out a soft hum, rolling off of me and pulling me to a seated position. He tugs my shirt off over my head revealing my bra covered breasts, his large hands squeezing them roughly, a soft moan spilling from my lips. His warm calloused hands slide over the skin of my back unhooking my bra, my breasts bounced as they were released. A low whine breaks from the man's lips, his pretty black eyes fixated on my breasts, he leaned down licking my sensitive nipple. He wraps his mouth around the bud, his sharp canines pinch softly at it, a low moan pulling from my mouth. He pulled away saliva connecting his mouth to my nipple, he leaned back and ripped my pants and panties from my body.