A gift for my snake (Mori Hui x reader) (Nsfw)

Sorry, I haven't posted in forever, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bedsheets are soft and silky under the bare skin of my back, I rest my hands on the soft skin of my stomach, I slowly slide my hands down my body to the aching heat between my thighs. I let my eyes fall close as I imagine Hui sitting next to me feeling me up. I let my finger dip between the folds of my pussy, slick coats my fingers and a gasp falls from my lips as it presses against my aching clit. I slide my finger further pressing it against my soaked hole, it slides in with ease, my soft spongey walls pules around the slim digit. I push another finger in my palm pressing into my clit, I moan softly, my free hand slid up to my breasts I give my breast a soft squeeze pinching and rolling my nipple between my middle and ring finger. I push my fingers deeper and curling them just as Hui does, my palm grinds against my clit with every pump.

"Ah~ Hui~" I moan, pumping my fingers faster, my back arching off the bed as squealing noises echoed through the room as I pumped my fingers in and out of my soaked cunt. "I need more, please~ I need your fingers they so much thicker."

"Hui~" I moaned breathlessly.

"Yes, princess?" He cooed, his hand gentle running up my thigh, "Look at you~ Fucking yourself with your fingers I bet they don't feel anywhere as good as I make you feel."

My eyes snap open to look at the man in front of me, I let my eyes take him in. His hair was wet and still dripping water onto his strong shoulders, small streams of steam swirled off his shoulders, my eyes dip lower dragging over his muscled stomach. My tongue swelled in my mouth as my eyes caught on his V-line that dipped beneath the towel he wore around his waist.

"You are such a good girl for me, wearing nothing but my headband, so beautiful," he breathed.

I gasp as his large hand encloses around my wrist dragging my hand away from my drenched cunt.

"Look at me, baby," he cooed, lifting my fingers to his mouth and dragging his tongue over my slick covered fingers, before enclosing his mouth around them and sucking, "so tasty~ I may need a taste from the source."

"Go right ahead~ I have been dying to have your tongue in me," I whimper spreading my legs wide open, revealing my soaked cunt.

"Your pussy is so pretty," Hui cooed, dipping his fingers into my wetness, I gasp my hips bucking at his soft touch, his finger slide into my clenching, soaked hole, "So warm and wet, I cant wait to be inside it."

I let out a soft whine as his finger pulled from my needy hole, I watched him walk around to his side of the bed before laying on his back face up.