Mori teaching Reader Renewal Taekwondo

If you are unsure of any moves used in this story please refer to the wiki. All Renewal Will be Bolded

I apologize for the long wait.

request by:raeyvern

warnings: None

Content: Mori teaching reader Renewal Taekwondo.

Word Count: 3012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bag on my back weighed heavily on my shoulders, as I walked out of the school gates, the red brick path was uneven under my feet.

"(Name)!" A male voice called from behind me.

"Mori Jin" I answered, the spiky brown-haired male, jogged up to me his red tie and blazer getting whipped around by the wind.

"Do you wanna come and watch the God of Highschool tournament with me!" His voice was high pitched with excitement, he bounced from foot to foot.

"Are you fighting!" I could feel the excitement bubbling within me.

"Yes!"

"Sure... But can I ask you a question?"

"Of course"

"Will you teach me the Taekwondo you use? I already know normal Taekwondo, so my body won't need to be conditioned." Nervousness made my stomach twisted, my hands twitched, sweat seeped from the pores.

"Sure! How about we walk to my house after the match and I can teach you then." He was grinning and his cheeks had pushed his eyes black and cross-haired golden pupil into crescent shapes.

"Let's walk to the arena before we go in you can meet my friends. "

"Sounds good," I said, as Mori grab my arm and tug me to the bike racks.

"Hop on the back of my bike and I'll ride us to the arena, it will be faster that way."

"Ahh... How is that supposed to work?" I questioned

"I'll stand and pedal and you sit on the seat"

"If you crash I'm gonna kill you!"________________________________________________________________________As we neared the arena a red-haired woman and a black-haired man came into view.

The woman had a sharp face with round glasses perched on her nose, the glasses enlarged her piercing brown eyes, her muscular figure was hidden by the white button shirt up and a long blue skirt, she also had a red-orange tie around her neck. The most striking element about her attire was the wooden sword slung over her shoulder.

The man had a sharp angular face, this held a sharp contrast to his eyes, his eyes were small and a deep black, they held a sleepy quality almost akin to a cow. He was dressed in a black dress blazer, a white dress shirt and a pair of black dress pant with a pair of black leather shoes.Mori stopped in front of the two.