O x reader

Could u please do a judge O x reader (Fem reader) and how they would be when the first start dating when the reader is self-conscious about her weight and how he would act either fluffy or angst with fluff thank you so much Luv.

If you are in a bad mindset, please don't read.

Warning: Self- doubt, Self-worth issues.

This has a fluffy ending.

Requested by: 

Sorry about how short it is, I just didn't know what to write.

World count: 528

The sun shining through the large window filled the cafe with a warm glow. The beautiful white-haired, dark-skinned man, his red eye burrowing into my soul, he glowed in the light.

God, he is beautiful.

Do I deserve to be with him?

A heat welled behind my eyes and my jaw ached as I ground my teeth, I could feel my chest tightened.

Why would he want to be with me?

The sound of O's soft voice and a warm hand cupping my cheek broke me from my trance.

"What's wrong, (Name)?" I looked up and saw that his face was filled with concern, his white eyebrows were clenched and his eyes squinted softly.

"Do you think that I'm too big? Like, am I too overweight?"

"Of course not, I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't find you attractive"

I felt my heart clench and the heat in my eyes got hotter, warm tears spilt from my eyes and soaked my cheeks and his hand.

"Let's get out of here" O grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the cafe.

I feel sick

A comfortable warmth took the edge off of the nagging tightness in my chest, as he interlaced our fingers. I squeezed his hand softly and he squeezed back.

"Let's just go home"

My throat was too tight to talk I just nodded.

________________________________________________________________________

"O?" I whispered as my hands grabbed onto the front of his shirt, "Can we cuddle?"

"Sure"

I push him back until he falls against the lounge, arms wrap around my waist and I curl against his chest.

"You're beautiful you know," O whispered into my ear, the kisses he planted on my neck tickled softly, "It doesn't matter if you're a little overweight, In fact, the fact that your a little bigger makes you better to cuddle with."

"Love you, O" I whispered as I nuzzled my head further into his chest. His hands gently run up and down my back in a comforting way.

"You too"'

"If you want to lose weight, if you think it will make you feel better about yourself, then we can work on it I can help you." O said his voice was reverent, "First though we have to work on the way you feel about yourself"

"How? How? Do I feel better about myself?"

"If you feel you need it we could get you some therapy, or if you think just losing fat will make you happier, we could go on a diet together." O twisted us my back was pressed against the lounge.

I leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips when I pulled away from his lips followed. My face felt ticklish as he pressed butterfly kisses all over my face.

"(Name), I love you and I will no matter what you look like" I felt his hands began to gently massage the muscles on my back "I mean look at me I used to have pale skin and brown hair, everyone's appearance changes"

O's warmth began to lull me to sleep, the world began to fade to black, I nuzzled into his neck.

"Love ... you"