Idea

Would anyone be interested in a choose your own adventure God of Highschool x reader?

This would be a separate story, the one-shots will still be written.

It will be an Isekai (Reader transported form our world being transported to God of Highschool world.)

Every chapter will have a poll before it, deciding what the reader will do during major events, the love interests and any side chapters.

The top 3 love interests will get separate side chapters, these chapters could include; Smut, fluff, relationship development, etc.

The reader's information:

In both worlds:

Female17 Has read the god of highschool webtoon/ watched the anime

In our world:

Lives with parents.Quick learner

(Currently thinking on more)

In their world:

The reader has been integrated into their world, her back story is:Grew up as neighbours with Mori JinLived with parentsLearnt Renewal Taekwondo with Mori from Taejin JinMoved away from them to Seoul years later is recruited for G.O.H tournament.They reunited and became friends again.Her "Borrowed power" is: keeping her phoneKnowing the future, because of reading the Webtoon she knows what is going to happen in the future.Has the webtoon on her phone updates when the author updates it, the webtoon changes depending on what the reader does.

These polls will be held on quotev.

Please like/ comment if you would like to read the story.