Dawei with a short fem!s/o

SFW:

I believe he thinks it's kind of cute how short you are, but overall wouldn't really think about it.

He's always happy to help you reach something if you ask.

If you do some sort of elaborate maneuver to reach a high up object (like climbing onto the kitchen counter or balancing on a chair ) he would be both super proud, as well as scared as hell that you would fall and hurt yourself.

I reckon he would think it's adorable if your feet can't touch the floor while your sitting.

He loves that you have to stand on the tips of your toes, to kiss him.He also really likes when you wrap your arms around his neck while you kiss

.If he knows you want to kiss him, he would lean over so it's easier for you.

If you guys are cuddling, he likes having you in his lap with his arms around your waist, his chin resting on the crown of your head.

He also likes it when you are little spoon while you cuddle, he likes how easily your body fits with his.

He also likes how short you are, because if you're ever in danger he could completely cover your body with his own.

I feel like he would also subtly tease you about being short, like calling you nicknames related to your shortness.He calls you names like: Little lady, Pumpkin, Baby and Babydoll.

He also likes that you can both bath together easily, after a hard day at work or fighting he likes to just jump into a warm bath and cuddle with his S/o.

NSFW:

I feel like he can be rather lazy in bed most of the time.

He really enjoys it when you ride him, he likes to be sitting while you ride him instead of laying down.He likes being able to watch your face twist in pleasure, he also loves that he can watch his cock slide in and out of you as you bounce.He also likes this position because you can kiss him whenever you feel like it.He keeps his hands on your hips, so if you ever get tired he can help you.

If you aren't confident enough to ride him or if it's his turn to put work into pleasing you, he likes the spooning position.Basically, you are both lying on your sides, his arms around your hips pulling you into him, your back is pressed into his chest and he's fucking you from behind.I feel like his thrusts would be slow making sure to rub against your g-spot while using his fingers to rub your clit.

I think he would be glad that your short so he isn't moaning into your ear, he would be so embarrassed if you made a comment about his noises.