Jin Mori x reader smut (headcanon) 18+

Hi! I wasn't sure if you wanted headcanons of him with a male partner, or him with a female partner.

So I'm doing some of each, I hope you enjoy.

General smut headcanons:

He definitely has a long, slightly thick penis.

When he's aroused the veins along his shaft bulge under the skin, his dick becomes a pretty red mainly focusing around the tip, his tip grows swollen.

When he gets close to cumming the muscles in his body flex and his cock starts twitching and pulsing.

When he does finally cum, he produces a lot like it coats his hand or whatever toy he uses. If he's jerking himself off with his hand, it will shoot over whatever surface he is in front of. If he's using a toy (like a fleshlight), it will leak out of the toy and drooling onto the floor.

I think the man tries to be quiet but he just can't help himself, he gets really loud.

This man loves getting oral, but every once in a while he needs to be pampered too.

I envision this man as a service dom, but every once in awhile, he'll let you control when this happens he loves to just look at you and focus on his own pleasure.

It doesn't matter what gender he's fucking, Mori is going to start with some oral, he'll then start to slowly stretch your tight hole.

Male Partner headcanons:

You feel his hot mouth engulf your tip, his tongue flickering over the leaking slit.

You feel him, hum softly, as he slowly slides your length into his mouth.

He loves it when you burry your fingers into his hair, he loves it when you tug at the strands of his hair, he thinks of this as a sign of him doing a good job.

He loves the little noises you make as he sucks you off.

This baby boy really likes it when you cum in his mouth.

He also loves to give you analingus (eating ass)

Before this, he makes sure the both of you bath so your all clean for him.

He takes his sweet time, tossing your salad.

He'll be so happy if you cum just from this.

His already large ego would just shoot through the roof.

Once he's done with this, Mori would coat his fingers and your anus with a generous amount of lube.

at this point, he asks you to tell him if anything hurts or feels uncomfortable, so he knows if he needs to stop.