Worship +18 (Unfinished)

Mori Hui x reader

warnings: oral (m. receiving), my writing

The soft pulsing light of the tv flashed across Hui's pretty face, his eyes were glued to the screen, his lips hung open completely absorbed in the show that played. The tv hummed a happy melody played softly in the background. He was leaned back into the lounge, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist.

"Hui?" I call softly, no reaction.

"Hui?" I call again, still no reaction.

"Hui?!" I call loudly, he jolted his head turns towards me, his eyes blinking in quick succession.

"Yeah, love," his voice was soft, and his warm hand gently cups my cheek rubbing the skin tenderly.

"I want to do something, but I need your permission first," I watch his face twist in confusion.

"Why do you need my permission?"

"Hui, I want to suck your cock," my stomach churns in embarrassment, heat building beneath my skin.

His pretty eyes bulge out of his socket and he choked loudly, heavy coughs spilling from between his lips.

"Hui?"

The hand gently cupping, tugged my face up to look at him and his warm soft lips crushed against my own. His lips moved slowly against my own, the tip of his warm tongue gently ran over the seam of my lips. He groaned softly as I opened my mouth for him, his tongue slipping into my mouth, his tongue ring clinking against my teeth, he slowly explored me. He pulls away, his hot breath fanning over my lips, a glittering string of saliva stretches between us.

"You sure? That you want to put it in your mouth?" His breath was a soft pant.

"Of course, Hui, please let me," I look up at him, pouting slightly.

"Okay," his voice was hardly a whisper, his face was a deep pretty red.

"Thank you," I lean up pressing a soft peck to his lips, "Can you please lay back and spread your legs?"

He nodded, leaning back against the armrest, letting his long legs relax over the length of the lounge, his hands resting on his thick thighs.

"Okay, move your hands I'm going to sit in your lap."

"I thought you wanted to... ya know?" His face was so red and his pretty eyes darted around, never meeting my own.

"I do want to suck you off, I just gotta make sure you are really wanting my mouth," I purr softly, leaning forward, pressing my hands onto his thighs and leaning up and pressing my lips to his. His strong warm hand cups my face, the other settling on my waist, I shift back pulling away from his soft lips.

I settle myself into his lap before wrapping my arms around his neck and dragging him into a heated kiss. I push his mouth open and sliding my tongue into my awaiting mouth, he lets out a soft moan as I tease the ball of his tongue piercing. I reach up pushing my fingers into his soft hair, scratching softly at his scalp, his hands rubbing up and down my back. I pull back, taking his plushy bottom lip between my teeth, he let out a soft whine, as I bit down sightly.

"You're so beautiful, Hui," I whisper, kissing him again.