Comfort +18 (Unfinished)

Mori Hui x reader

warnings: Fingering, Kissing, nipple playing, handjobs

My feet tapped gently against the cold wooden floorboards, the cold seeped through my socks and up into my body. The door creaked softly as I pushed it open revealing the lounge room, the soft chatter of the Tv filled my ears, my eyes fell upon Hui. He was curled on the lounge, his knees tucked to up chest and he leaned against the arm of the sofa, a soft lavender coloured blanket was draped over his lap. Kyu our old scared cat sat next to Hui, he was pressed against Hui's side he let out broken purrs as Hui mindlessly ran his hand over the orange cat's back. I walk over to him crouching in front of Hui, I gently hold his calf and pulls his leg down so they are no longer curled up.

"Love, you shouldn't curl your legs like that, they will ache if you do," I whisper and gently massage his legs softly.

He let out a soft groan and his muscles relax under my touch, "Thank you" he sighs, I watch his eyes droop, I let out a soft giggle as Kyu jumped into Hui's lap, I keep massaging at his tense legs.

"Thank you, thank you so much, my love, but please come and cuddle with me?" His hand gently cups mine, he brought it up to his lips pressing a soft kiss to my knuckles.

I giggle and slid into the seat next to him, he shifts slightly so I can slot against his side one of my arms wrapping around his waist, my head resting on his shoulder, he was so warm and he smelt of lavender and warm spices.

My eyes focus in on the tv to see he was watching an animated movie, I reach over to gently stroke Kyu.

"Are the kids home?"

"No, they and Jung left to stay at grandpa Taejin's, it's just you, me and Kyu," he leaned down pressing a soft kiss to the crown of my head.

"Oh~ should we do something in our free time?" I tease and kiss his neck.

"Ah... ummm..." I peak at his face to see a deep red blush covering his face.

I reach up and gently turn his head to face me and kisses his soft lips, I slide my tongue over his plump bottom lip, he whimpers softly and opens his mouth for me. My tongue slides in and drags over his, he moans softly into the kiss and Kyu jumps off his lap and scampers away, I hum softly and slide into his lap, careful not to rest all my weight on his legs.

I pull away from the kiss and press my forehead against his, "you are so pretty, baby."

His blush darkened and one of his hands gently holds my hip steadying me, "no you are the pretty one, my love," he cupped my cheek and pecks my lip softly.

I lean in and bite his bottom lip softly, I suck it softly, his body shudders under me a broken moan spilling from his throat. I giggle softly and slide my hands under his thick tan knitted sweater, his skin was soft and warm under my hand.

"Can I take this off you, baby?" I whisper into his ear, I nibble his ear softly as he hardens under me.

"Yes," he breaths out, his hand's paw at my hips.

"Arms above your head then, sweet boy," I hum, bunching his shirt up just past his pretty pink nipples, he lifts his arms up and I pull it off of him, "you are such a good boy for me."

He blushed darkly, the pretty red colour spread down his chest reaching just past his gorgeous nipples, I reached down and gently pinched them between my fingers. He moaned loudly his head lulling back and his hips bucking grinding against me, I flick his nipple softly.

"No, baby, let me make you feel good," I purr and gently kiss him again, trailing my hand down his chest and stomach, stopping to skim my fingers just over the hem of his waistband.

He shuddered and bit his lip hard, his hands sliding under my shirt pushing it up, "please, please take it off," he begged.

I reach up and tug my shirt off, he gasped softly and his face goes a deeper red, his hands slide up my stomach to cup my breasts, his thumbs gently rubbing at my nipples.

"You didn't wear a bra, do we need to buy you new ones? Are they cutting into your skin?" He whispered, his voice was thick with worry.

"Aw, my sweet boy, you don't need to be worried about me," I kissed him softly, "I just didn't want to wear one today, it was more comfortable for me to be without one and this shirt is big enough to hide the fact that I don't have one on."

A small smile wormed its way onto his lips and he pushed his face into my breasts, his nose rubbed against my sternum, he pressed a soft kiss to it.

"You are so cute, baby boy," I whisper and kiss the crown of his head, I gently run my hands over the twin scars around his biceps, the scar was rough under my fingertips.

His hands squeeze my hips gently, encourage me to move faster.

"Aw, does my sweet little snake want more? All you need to do is ask," I whisper and run my fingers through his hair.

"Please, touch me, please, let me touch you," his calloused fingers, pushed down on the band of my pants.

"Aww, sweet boy, do you not know what you want?"

"Want both, want to touch and be touched," his voice was a soft whisper, his warm breaths fanned across the valley of my breasts.

"Okay, baby," I slide off his lap, I undo his fly and slowly pull his pants and undergarments off of him, his pretty cock twitched and dribbled pre-cum, I gently rub my thumb over his slit, a loud moan spilled from his petal pink lips.

"Please, let me touch you," his voice was high and needy, his hips rock into my hand the tip slides across my palm.

"Oh? It looks like you want me to touch you more," I purr and wrap my hand around his cock and slowly slide my hand down his twitching cock, a sweet moan fell from his lips.

"Nooo." he groaned, "Please let me touch you, please."

I let out a soft sigh and pull off my pants and carefully slide into his lap, his hands return to my hips, his fingers skimmed over my thigh I gasp softly as the tips of his fingers pushed into my soaked folds. His ring finger circled my clit slowly, I give his cock a soft squeeze in return, the soft moan that fell from his lips sent a wave of arousal drenching his fingers. He groaned softly and two of his fingers slid into me, slowly pumping in and out, I shuddered and warmth pooled in my stomach.

"Fuck, baby, I swear I am an idiot, I always forget how good you are with your fingers," I pant out and slowly pump his cock.

"Only for you, my fingers are only good for you," he whispered curling his fingers into my G-spot.

"Good boy," I whispered and leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to his nose, "so good for me, aren't you?"

He moaned softly his cock pulsing in my hand, I squeeze his cock gently and thick hot cum splattered over my hands and arms, "I-I'm a good boy for you!"

I moaned loudly, as his fingers rubbed circles into my spongey G-spot and hot pleasure exploded through me.

"Oh fuck! Hui!" I moan as I cum all over his thick fingers.

I whine softly as his fingers pull out of me, I watch as he wrapped his lips around his fingers sucking them clean of my sticky cum, he hummed softly and his free hand rubbed my hips softly.

"Are you ready, sweet boy?" I whisper into his ear and kiss his forehead.

"Yes, please, I need you," he breathed, kissing me.

I slide further into his lap and rub the tip of his cock against my soaked folds, his body shuddered and his hand move to grip my hips tightly, he lifted me and the tip of his cock pushed against my hole. A soft moan spilt from my lips as I sunk slowly onto his cock

.