Christmas/7 Minutes: Smut/Fluff

(Requested 💖 JustJulesxx )

You sat in the circle gazing at the hat with boredom. You hated these stupid games, but your friend had convinced you to play. This was suppose to be a Christmas party yet somehow EVERYONE had agreed to play "7 Minutes In Heaven" with a twist of course. Objects were chosen out of someone's hat and you had to go into the closet you wouldn't know who you picked until they got into the closet with you and that is the part that frustrated you the most because you hated the thought of being locked in a small space with some stranger.

You raise a brow and stare at the hat once it reaches you. You sigh faintly as the person stares at you impatiently and you slip your hand into the hat you feel around for a while and pull out something fabric. You snicker to yourself when you pull out the familiar bright pink sock your friend usually wore for some reason you pictured him walking around with one sock and you giggled to yourself as you stood from your seat. Least you weren't stuck with some drunk stranger although he wasn't exactly the epitome of normal he was safer then any other option here.

You walk into the closet without hesitation and lean onto the wall. A minute or so passes before Dom Scurries into the room with a sheepish smile and you laugh holding the sock to him. The door is slammed shut as he takes it and you roll your eyes a little at how rough they had done it. "Foot cold yet?" You ask stifling a laugh and he smiles and puts his sock back on before putting his shoe back on too "A little" He admits brushing his fingers through his hair and you smile a little watching as he does this.

You don't realize your teeth have sunk into your lip or that you were gazing for a little to long. But he took notice his cheeks grew pink and he got a little shy "I.. is there Somethin' on my face?" He asks touching his face. You twitch out of your daze and shake your head "No, Sorry.. just got distracted" You admit your own cheeks flourishing with color. He chuckles a little "By me?" He asks with a raised brow and you advert your gaze to the floor speaking in a weak mutter "M-Maybe"

He smiles to himself and takes a step closer trapping you against the wall you had chosen to lean on. His fingers move beneath your chin lifting your gaze back to his and your entire face is hot with color. "Am I distracting to you?" He asks looking into your eyes and your teeth sink into your lip again "Y-Yes" You admit shyly and his lips twitch into a small smirk "How?" He pushes "Y-You.. when you.. your hair" You stumble over your sentence and he seemed amused. He takes your hand and moves it to his hair and on instinct you bury your fingers into his soft locks your breath hitching in your throat as he moves his face closer to yours. "That feels nice luv" he coos moving into your touch and you squirm a little wanting nothing more then to tug his lips against yours. It's almost like he can read your mind or he's thinking the same thing because before you can react his soft lips are pressed against yours and you slip into the feeling gripping his hair harder and pulling his lips flush against yours in a needier kiss then you had intended. He groans in his throat and grabs your hip painfully hard pulling your body to his as tight as he possibly can.

 He groans in his throat and grabs your hip painfully hard pulling your body to his as tight as he possibly can

He lifts you off the floor and into his arms

He lifts you off the floor and into his arms. He's clearly turned on by the kiss because you can feel how hard he's gotten his pelvic pushed flush against yours in this position and you moan into the kiss digging your fingers into his scalp. He takes a second to click the closet lock from the inside keeping everyone else out because he knows time is up soon and he isn't finished with you yet. He starts to trail his kisses across your neck and you rest your head back with another soft moan your fingers in his hair coaxing him to be rougher. The kisses soon turn into needy bites dark marks littering your skin as he works across your exposed flesh.

It's hot and you're unable to think straight in this situation. You're pawing at each other with lust filled need and the clothes are hitting the floor You're both making noises you know the others can hear, but neither of you really cared about that to focused on each other and the moment you were having in the locked closet. Your 7 minutes were beyond up but that didn't matter now. You were lost in the feeling of Dom's lips on yours before he flutters them to your chest teasing and tasting as he moves down your body. You want him so bad your entire being on fire with need and you can't handle much more teasing so you coax him back up your body and pull him into the most heated kiss possible hinting that you needed him inside of you already and it was a hint he caught onto quickly.

He's holding your thigh almost painfully hard as he enters you. You both moan at the feeling this gives and your head drops back against the wall as he starts to move. You're a moaning needy mess far to close to coming undone already. Dom isn't to far behind tho the pitch of his groans growing higher as he climbs to his peak. He bites and sucks at your skin coaxing you into your earth shattering orgasm you scream his name and dig your nails into his back hard enough to draw blood. He growls against your skin and come undone within you seconds after. You're both panting and sweaty pressed together against the wall it takes a few minutes for him to move you whine when he does missing the feeling of him already. He holds you up knowing how weak your legs are from your climax and he peppers your face and lips with soft kisses holding your chin lightly as he does bringing you back to him slowly and he hugs your body against his still breathing pretty heavily.

He chuckles a little and gazes into your eyes "fookin' hell luv that was amazing" He mutters pressing another sloppy kiss to your lips and you giggle a little but nod in agreement as he holds you close brushing his fingers over your skin. After a while you two get dressed and you two finally leave the closet together noticing that everyone else had left you both laugh and curl up on the couch in front of the fire beyond done with the game and just wanting to be tangled with each other for a while.