Wake Up Call: Morning Smut

(Surprise smut ahead; Oral; Intercourse; No protection; Birth Control)

**********************

I was having the Best wet dream ever about Dom who was asleep beside me it felt so vivid and I genuinely felt my body getting hot and worked up, little soft moans leaving my lips as dream Dom and I were fooling around. I swear I could feel his soft hair in my fingers for real.

I gasp a little and my eyes peak open when I feel his warm mouth on my skin under the blanket sliding beneath his shirt that I was wearing. It was the only thing I had on with nothing beneath.

I whine low with shallow breaths still partially asleep and dazed I grip his hair a little more and he nudges my legs open more hooking them around his shoulders.

"D-Dom" I mew arching my back a bit when I feel his tongue at my wet heat sliding up and down my slit Teasingly.

Oh God, what a wake up call.

My internal thoughts are interrupted when his tongue slides inside of me caressing my silk fluttering walls.

I moan louder and grip his hair tighter the sleep slowly wearing off as I tremble on the bed from his actions.

"Oh Dom" I moan twitching my hips upward a little obviously enjoying his tongue on my heat.

He grumbles a little groan and thrusts his tongue in and out of me steadily making me grasp at the bed with my free hand while moaning more.

He steals the hand holding the bed lacing his own fingers with mine and I whine and grip his hand tightly.

My stomach is clenching ànd i know im close.

"C-Close D-..D.." I gasp my words cut off when he starts to suck harshly on my clit sending my head into a blur pleasure filled mess.

His other hand is between my legs and his long skilled fingers push inside of me adding to the intense pleasure I already felt from his mouth alone.

My moans become soft babbles and pleas as I'm tugging at his hair hard that coil clenching almost painfully tight.

Dom picks up his work his tongue harsh on my clit while his curving fingers thrust into my g spot repeatedly.

I scream his name and everything goes fuzzy as my climax hits and my entire body is twitching on the bed. My breathing is hard and I'm making soft little sounds as Dom is licking at my juices and sucking his own fingers clean.

God he was something incredible.

"K-Kiss" I beg softly tugging at his hair.

He chuckles low and moves up my body his mouth capturing mine in a heat filled kiss. I moan and arch my back into him clawing at his bare arms.