Mouth Obsession :Smut!:

(First smut in this book I really hope it turns out good and that you all enjoy it. Reader loves Dom's mouth in all sorts of ways. Very smutty very intense!)

You sat in Dom's chair watching him film the "Parents" music video. And during a... Certain scene you couldn't take your eyes off of him. You had a serious obsession with Dom's mouth because you knew just how magical it was in and out of the bedroom. Your gaze is glued to him and you Unconsciously bite onto your bottom lip while you watch him. His tongue moved out and a soft moan bubbles in your chest you cling to the chair handle harshly as your mind drifts to dirty places.

You drift off into your head and before you know what's going on Dominic is standing in front of you his hands on yours and he's looking into your eyes. "Love?" He asks softly nudging his nose against yours. An audible whimper escapes your throat as he pulls you out of your imagination and you look at him. He recognizes the look in your eyes and chuckles softly moving a thumb to your chin he grabs softly and lowers his lips onto yours the kiss is teasingly soft and you release the moan that's been building against his lips.

"Dom" You whimper his name rubbing your legs together. He grins softly "Let's get you outta here love" He murmurs tugging you off the chair. He waves to everyone as he passes and pulls you into the waiting car with tinted windows. Once settled in the back he tells the driver to go. He's tugged you into his lap your back to his chest.

He's pushed your legs open and he's caressing your thighs softly. His gaze meets the drives in the mirror above and he smirks brushing his long skilled fingers against your core. Your head drops back with a soft whine. "Such a pretty girl love. You want my mouth on your body don't you?" He purrs into your ear before biting it softly. You nod "Yes Dommy" You whimper with need.

He opens your jeans shorts and wiggles his hand inside rubbing you over your panties. His free hand moves up your shirt to cup your breast. "Tell me where you want my mouth love" He commands softly rubbing his fingers against your sensitive nub.

You moan out softly "T-There" You whimper motioning between your legs where his fingers are playing you like he plays the guitar. Skilled and gently. "Where else?" He continues adding more pressure before he moves into your panties. Your hips jerk up at his touch and you moan loving the way his fingers feel against you. "B-Breasts.. M-My neck.. Everywhere" You beg and he chuckles.

His middle fingers slides into your wet core rubbing your walls. You moan his name arching your back. He kisses along your neck and at the same time he bites onto your shoulder and slips a second finger into you moving them deeper and rougher. His thumb works your nub and your letting out soft needy cries getting close to the edge. His gaze flicks to the driver again in a silent question of weather he should let you cum or not. The driver very tuned into the situation nods his head eager to watch your beautiful face as you come undone in his back seat.

Dom smirks and speeds his fingers inside of you harder and faster while he bites across your skin sucking dark marks in certain areas. You grab his wrist with a loud cry of pleasure. You grind against his hand as you spiral coming apart on his fingers your walls cling desperately to his digits as you ride out your high. He pinches your nipple with his other hand and rubs your nub to keep your orgasm going as long as possible.

You're a heavy breathing mess in his lap drained of any and all energy. Dom winks at the driver and carries you out of the car and up to his apartment once inside he brings you to the bedroom and lays you onto his bed softly removing your shorts and panties tossing them aside carelessly. He works at your too next getting those off and presses a chaste kiss to your lip. "Gonna kiss you all over love" He murmurs very turned on right now.

You whimper with a nod and he kisses down your throat taking his time to leave several more dark marks with the others from before. He leads those kisses down your chest and teases your breasts drawing his teeth across your nipples then he soothes the sting with his tongue before he sucks on them soft then rough till they're hard peaks. You squirm with need beneath him fingers clinging tightly to the blankets on the bed you're moaning and whimpering his name begging him to keep going.

He smirks to himself and kisses down your stomach making sure to leave dark hickeys on your hips knowing how much you love his lips on the sensitive area. Then he moves down above your aching center. You're still sensitive from before but beyond eager for more. He pushes your legs open as far as he can and peppers your thighs with kisses leaving more marks on each thigh moving up till he's above your core. "Please Dommy!" You whine pushing your hips upward.

He pins them back down and teases you with his tongue swirling it around your sensitive bundle flicking it across a few times before licking up and down your slit moaning at the taste of your juices. You moan wiggle and whimper with need digging a hand into his hair to keep his face in your burning core.

He hooks his arms to keep your legs still and dives in without hesitation. He is sucking biting and pushing his tongue inside of you. Within seconds you're back on the edge crying his name till your throat is sore as you come undone with his mouth. He licks you clean but doesn't stop he keeps going and you whine from how sensitive you are he adds his fingers and your third orgasm washes over you hard and quick. You scream his name fingers digging into his scalp as he makes you come undone a fourth time.

Hes undressed before you can blink and he doesn't give you time to touch. You're breathless and sensitive but still needy. He adjusts between your legs and fills you with ease from all your orgasms. You moan loudly digging your nails into his back as he moves quick and hard he's eager to make you come undone before he does. His mouth clamps onto your nipples biting and sucking them and one hand rubs your nub as he thrusts into you harder and Quicker bringing you over the edge for the fifth time. It's so hard it's almost painful as you come undone around his thick length. He groans as you scream and he comes undone within you seconds after your orgasm starts. This makes your climax last longer your walls milking him dry till he's huffing out air and falls softly onto you. You're both sweaty and out of breath.

He rolls beside you pulling you into firm loving cuddles and kisses your temple. "Such a good girl. Love you baby you did amazing" He coos the praise and you melt into his arms relaxing slowly. You're tired and drained and he rubs your back as you fall asleep. You're beyond satisfied and you slept better then a baby locked in his arms the entire night.