WomenHood Sucks: Period One

(Heads up this is BxG related and it has Periods and blood involved in the story ahead. Do not read if you are not comfortable. Periods are a normal part of a womens life so deal with it)

**********

I was curled up on the bed in Doms tour bus under the big fluffed blankets in pain. I hated being a women and I had prepped everything I needed in case this had happened, but I forgot my medication for the cramps so I was whining to myself as I tried to rest while Dom was setting up for tonights concert.

"Ey Doll" He coos sitting on the bed and brushing his fingers through my hair.

"How ya feelin'?" He asks sweetly.

I shrug softly and peak at him obviously in pain and tired.

He smiles sadly and kisses my forehead.

"Let me help baby?" He asks gently.

"How?" I mumble weakly.

He chuckles a bit and pulls me on to my back brushing the hair off of my face.

"I know what makes the pain go away" He assures.

"Dom.. It'll make a mess" I whine

He chuckles again and gets up fetching some towels from the cabinet.

"I don't care, I wanna help my princess feel better" He insists.

I blush and roll off of the bed with a weak groan of pain.

He sets up the towels and looks at me softly.

"Clothes off baby" He demands gently.

I strip and set my stuff aside and crawl on the bed laying on the towels he set out.

"Good girl" He whispers looking me over.

(SMUT AHEAD)

He takes off his own clothes and gets in the bed he lays beside me and pulls me into a slow deep kiss.

I moan into it feeling his fingers move between my open legs.
He circles his fingers against my clit and I gasp a little into the kiss clinging to the bed as my hips move up against his hand.

"That's it baby" He murmurs and rubs a little harder.

I whine against the growing kiss and grip his hardening member with my free hand.

I jerk him slowly and he rubs my heat making some of the pain start to fade.

"Need more?" He mutters and pulls at my lip with his teeth.

"Please" I breath out

He smirks a bit and moves above me kissing my breasts before he licks my nipples and sucks on them softly. They are sensitive and I moan at the feeling my fingers moving into his hair to grip.

"F-Feels so good" I whine

"Good baby" He murmurs treating both breasts equally.

"Please Dommie I need you" I pant

He moves up kissing my lips sweetly.

"Anything for you baby" He coos

I moan and arch my back when he slides into me filling me up and draining the pain because of how amazing it felt.

He groans low and starts to move right away jutting his hips in and out of me at a steady pace.

I moan and claw his arms my hips move up against his.

"So good" I whimper

He easily picks up speed and jerks into me harder.

I cry out softly and claw the bed as I see stars and come undone harshly the pleasure fills me deep and I can't hold back the incoming second orgasm that falls on me seconds later.

Dom is moaning at how good I feel as he is faltering to the edge getting harder as he pushes me into a third climax making my mind fuzzy.

He groans low and lets go soon after. We make a mess thankful of the towels beneath us.

He smirks a little and cleans it all up helping me clean up too before we are cuddled on the bed and my pain is gone for a while.

"Tell me when it hurts and ill do this again" He says softly and kisses the side of my head.

I curl up in content and smile at him.

"I love you" I whisper

He chuckles a bit
"I love you too baby" he replies kissing my lips sweetly.

I hum and return it before snuggling back into his arms to relax before he has to leave again.

(This is gonna be a series in different books so keep an eye for them if you enjoy them because we all know it sucks but someone has to make it better)