Dying Hair: Funny & Cute

(Inspired by & written for moonandstarsbhc Thanks for the request/idea I hope you love it!)
*******************

You sat in the bathroom of the group house groaning to yourself as you struggled with the brightly colored hair dye you were trying to get it in your hair, but somehow it was getting everywhere else. Including your skin and eyes and all over the bathroom.

Now.. Normally you went to a salon for this, but the closest Salon had just shut down and you didn't feel like driving out of town to get it done. So instead you were here trying hard to do it yourself.

"Having trouble Y/N?" Dom asks walking into the bathroom because he could hear your frustrated sounds from his bedroom.

You nod and show him the mess with a cute pout.

"I'm struggling hard Dom.." You whine

He chuckles and walks over stealing some gloves from the pack you bought.

"Here luv, Let me help" He insists.

"Please do" You beg

He laughs again softly and nudges the bathroom door partially shut.

He puts on the gloves and takes the dye from you.

"Careful of your eyes luv, Close em for me?" He asks.

You obey and shut your eyes.

You can't help the sounds that come out when Dom starts to massage the dye into your hair.

It feels like a really good head massage and you moan without even realizing it.

Dom chuckles to himself and continues to rub the dye into every strand of your hair.

"Feel relaxing?" He asks softly.

"Very" You reply in a mutter

You are entirely relaxed and you end up moaning his name because of how nice his hands feel in you hair rubbing at your scalp while he colors your locks for you.

Neither of you know you aren't alone.

He finishes up with the dye in your hair and sets a timer.

While the timer is going you two sit in the bathroom talking softly. He tells you about his last concert and you simply talk about life.

When the timer goes off he helps you wash out the dye and use the conditioner. You end up moaning a few more times.

Not that anyone could blame you. Most people would moan if Dominic was massaging soap out of there hair because it just feels really good.

"There we go" He says and helps you dry your newly colored hair.

You smile wide
"Thanks Dom it looks amazing" You cheer.

You two hug and he smiles at you.

"Wanna fetch a drink with me?" He asks

You nod and you both go downstairs. But you freeze when everyone looks at you both.

"Have fun up There you two?" Tom asks with a smirk.

"W..what?" You ask confused

"We heard the moaning Y/N" Adam says with a chuckle.

You groan embarrassed and Dom laughs at it.

"God no. You perverts" You whine

"Not our fault it sounded like a porn!" Tom states back

You whine and hide behind Dom.

He rolls his eyes in a playful way at them.

"I was helping with her hair you guys, It was just me giving her a head massage" He insists.

"Must be a good massage" Tom teases.

You glare and hit him with a pillow.

"Trust me, If we were doing that? It would be A LOT louder" Dom states proudly.

You huff
"Not helping" You say glaring at Dom now.

He chuckles and kisses you on the head.

"Don't worry Luv we are only playing with you" He assures.

"Just wait till I get you all back" You mutter in a playful way. But you did in fact intend to get them back because it was fun.

Revenege with these guys was always a good time.

You bite back your smile as you think of ways to return the favor.

"Drink" You state to dom and go to get one dragging him along.

The others laugh and you both get a drink.

It settles soon after because everyone starts to enjoy the drinks and you are sat still thinking of ways to get them back.

There is some random comedy on the TV but you arent paying attention to It.

Dom is sitting with you and you are leaned on him while he casually plays with your hair.

(Do you want a P2 of getting back at them? I didnt intend for it to take a turn like that 😂 it just kinda happened.. Either way I hope you enjoy it.)