Birthday Surprise: Sweet/Romantic

*************

Dom and I had just finished having a birthday dinner and we headed back to his flat to finish our celebration he has been sweet the entire evening.

He picked me up in a limo and brought me flowers. He opened doors and pulled out chairs. He was just generally really sweet and romantic.

He kissed the back of my hand and we headed to his door which he unlocked for the both of us.

He winked when he opened it and I squeaked in surprise when our friends shouted.

"SURPRISE!"

I giggled a lot and hurried into the room hugging everyone that I could.

"Awe.. This is so cute" I cried happily.

He blushes and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Isn't it? He's been planning this for months" Colson says poking his best friends pink cheek.

I giggle and hug onto his arm tightly.

"Awe Dommie" I coo happily.

"Theres cake" He says clearing his throat still blushing.

I just giggle more and watch the cake be brought out and the candles lit.

Dom sings in my ear during the song and I blush this time kissing him sweetly on the lips after before I blow out the candles.

"Whats your wish?" Dom asks looking at me.

I shake my head with a smirk.

"Nope, it won't come true" I reply

He whines playfully and I poke his nose.
"You'll find out" I state with a smile.

He laughs softly and kisses my finger tugging me back into his arms.

I giggle and snuggle up to him softly while the cake is being served.

"I have the best boyfriend ever" I whisper kissing his jaw.

He tightens his arms around me a little more and blushes again.

"And I have the best girlfriend" He whispers into my ear.

I cling to him softly so focused on him at the moment I almost forget everyone else is there. It was hard not to when he was around he was distracting in only the best ways.

I nuzzle against him Contently and he rubs my back.

This cute funny silly boy meant so much to me and I really wanted to show him that somehow I just wish I knew how.

He hums to me softly while everyone around us is talking and enjoying the food and drinks provided.

I lost myself in my head and smiled more when ideas went through my brain.

I knew I had to make sure his next birthday was 10 times better then any he had ever had. And I would. He just wouldn't know it till it happened.

(P2 To Come ☺ I don't know why, but I like doing it in parts it leaves some time fot people to comment and such too 💙)