Anxiety Attack; Fluffy

(Requested By Domzpinksockz)
(Trigger Warning; Anxiety Attack)

******************************

Dom had no idea where you had gone after the show, it had been kinda chaos everyone trying to get backstage after the show and he had lost you. He was crazy worried as he and the security members tried to find you in the building.

But you had already left that place, you were in Dom's bus curled in a corner on the verge of an Anxiety attack. Your body trembling your mind racing, tears burning your eyes as you tried really hard to calm yourself down, but nothing was working.

"There ya are luv!" Dom's worried voice breaks through your fog covered brain as he drops to the floor of the bus and pulls you into his lap locking his arms round you tightly.

"Had me so worried" He says with a pout looking over your face, the pout turns into a frown and he cups your cheeks softly brushing his thumbs against them as he lowers his voice to talk calmer to you.

"Hey.. I'm here luv I got ya, Stay with me ok? Just breath for me, it'll be alright" He's cooing because he recognizes the look in your eyes.

You whine and beg his name softly your trembling hands moving onto his as you try to steady in on his face the edges of your vision a bit blurred from your anxiety.

He smiles a bit sadly and touches his forehead to your own gently.
"It's ok, I'm here now luv I'm here I ain't going no where. Just breath alright? Like we talked bout" He whispers in a love filled tone.

You struggle a little, but close your eyes and focus on Dom's words as he draws you closer into his arms. You can feel how he's breathing and it slowly helps return yours to normal.

You keep your eyes shut as you sink against Dom your entire body weak from the attack making you feel overly tired and a little sick to the stomach.

He gently rubs your back and kisses your head whispering to you softly.

"There we go luv, just focus. I know it doesn't feel good but it'll fade too" He knows how you feel because he's been through these with you before. He was the only person who could ever help you get out of them.

You carefully open your eyes and give him a weak tired out smile.
"Im sorry I scared you" You murmur.

He chuckles weakly and shakes his head.
"Don't ya worry bout that now luv, I found ya, I always will I promise. I'm always here" He assures taking your hands into his and kissing them both softly and lovingly.

You blush with a weak smile and touch your nose to his cheek gently.

"Thank you" You breathe

He smiles and picks you up, he gently carries you to the bed in the back and kicks off his shoes before he's cuddled up with you in said bed pressing kisses across your face softly.

"Anytime my luv, anytime" He assures

You cuddle up to him listening to his steady heartbeat. Your eyes flutter shut as you relax into his embrace letting his warmth offer the comfort you really needed.

Your breathing is normal, your head had stopped spinning. You're focused on Dom, His scent his touch his sounds. He consumes you in the most relaxing ways.

He is smiling to himself while he plays with your hair just watching you to make sure you're alright his love flowing through you at the moment giving you the strength you need to work through the rough moment.

(Hey 💙 I hope you enjoy it!)