Heartbreak Healing: Angst Fluffy

(This one is basically friendship version and making one feel better after a heartbreak)

********

*DOM'S POV*

She came to my door at 3 in the morning and it was pouring outside with thunder to boot. Her eyes bright red from crying and he felt his heart clench.

He pulled her into his house and into my arms in a tight hug.

"I'm gonna kill him" he whispers more to himself then her, but he knows she could hear him.

She sniffles sadly her body trembling from the cold combined with her sadness.

"H-He cheated" She cries clinging to his shirt so tight her knuckles turned white.

"I've got you" He whispers and lifts her into his arms. He carries her to his bedroom and sets her on the bed before hes in the bathroom running her a warm bubble bath using supplies he always had in stock just for her when they had slumber partied together.

He gathers some of his clothes and a towel tossing them in his dryer so they would be nice and warm after.

"Lets get you in the bath" He whispers.

He stays kind and respectful as he helps her take off the wet clothing and gets her in the warm bath.

He rushes down and gets her some wine and brings her a glass before he sits by the tub rubbing her hand.

"Tell me what happened" he assures gently.

She breaks and she babbles all that happened when she got home late from work and found him with one of his co workers. The yelling the fighting and him blaming her for it all.

She was broken and he hated it so much.

He listens and she drinks the wine once she has told it all she cries again and he leans over the bath to hug her not caring about his clothes getting wet.

After he gets the warmed towel and wraps her in it letting her dry off as he fetches the warm clothes for her to put on.

With another glass of wine they are on his bed. He plays with her hair that he brushed for her and she just lulls into sad talk about the guy who broke her heart.

He is listening and continues to play with her hair letting her get those feelings out wishing he could magically take away the pain he knew she was feeling.

A while later she is falling asleep in his arms worn down from all the emotions she went through.

"Thank you Dom" She whispers with her eyes shut.

He smiles softly and kisses the top of her head.

"Anytime luv" He assures keeping her tight in his arms wanting nothing more then to keep her safe from all that hurts her.

(Should P2 with feelings being admitted??)