Dressing Room: Fluff/Smut

You're sitting in Dom's dressing room waiting for the show to be over. You'd been on tour with him for the last few months and you loved it so far getting to interact with his fans meeting people who loved him as much as you do. You and Dom had been together for almost two years now and your anniversary was today but you didn't want to pressure Dom because he had a lot on his plate so you figured you would just surprise him with something he enjoyed but didn't ask for very often because you weren't as big a fan of it. A blow job it was the perfect gift because it helped him relieve stress and relax and it was special you only did it because you loved him and you knew how much he enjoyed your mouth.

It's a few hours before the concert ends and Dom comes back stage he kisses you then goes to shower clean being preferred for your idea. You snuck into the bathroom where the shower was and you stripped before joining him from behind you were quiet and you kneeled in the shower before touching Dom's leg. He turns confused and looks down at you surprised he's soaked his hair stuck to his head as water drips down his body. "Love, What are you doing?" He asks softly and you smile "Giving you a gift" You reply wrapping your hand around his base and he grunts softly as you jerk him slowly "Love, You don't have to" He assures being sweet as always "I want to" You state wrapping your lips around his tip and sucking softly he groans louder and drops his head back while gripping your hair "Fook baby that's so good" He mutters loosing himself in the feel of your mouth around his length. You take him deeper sucking and licking him as you do he is a groaning mess above you when you deep throat him and moan so your throat constricts around him. "Gonna cum baby" He warns and you work faster pushing him as deep into your throat as you can handle he moans loudly as he spills into your throat you swallow down and suck him clean before you stand slowly. He chuckles Breathlessly "Fook, Baby that was amazing" He states pulling you into a soft kiss. He starts to play between your legs feeling how wet you are from getting him off and he presses you against the shower wall and fingers you you roughly rubbing your clit with his thumb. You moan out loud in surprise and arch into his touch "Dommy" You whine already on the edge he kisses your neck and bites on your soft spot as he works harder on your core. You dig your nails into him and cry out as you come undone your walls cling to his fingers and your juices flow out down his hand you are twitching and panting as you come down from your high and he licks his fingers clean with a satisfied smile. "Mmm, Delicious love" He coos kissing you deep and sharing the tastes.

Eventually you two leave the shower and get dressed. Much to your surprise.. when you get back into the dressing room you aren't alone. There's the crew MGK and some of Dom's closest fans waiting you are utterly surprised and a little embaressed hoping nobody heard. Nobody let on that they had tho and you were thankful for that.

"What's going on?" You ask confused and turn to Dom you are shocked to see him down on one knee with a ring between his fingers you gasp softly and cover your mouth with your hands. "D-Dommy" You squeak and he chuckles a little "You surprised me good love. But I had a surprise for you all along. This has been the best two years of my life love and I couldn't be happier to have spent them with you. I love you my friends my fans my family all love you and you make me so happy. Will you be with me forever? Marry me?" He asks with a smile and you tear up a bit "Yes" You squeak softly and he slides the ring onto your finger before getting up and kissing you deeply you kiss back crying softly and everyone around you cheers. It's the best anniversary you've ever had and one you'll remember forever.

*Ring*