♾ Ahead

You had me in a lie

You had me in a lie...wrapped around your finger for money but yet I fell in love. finger on the trigger begging for your approval. It's me and it's you forever in this world of disapproval.

December 2022, New Jersey

Dani

Buzzzzzzzzzz

The doors buzzed as they opened up from the cellblock he had been staying in. They escorted him out with force. The chains rattled on his ankles as he walked into the visitor's area. The officer uncuffed him and announced he had 30 mins.

"Daddy!"

His smile grew big as his twins ran to him and jumped in his arms, they shared a group hug as Tasha walked up to him. " hey big head" she side hugged him as he put the kids down " wassup Tasha, how you been" he hugged her with both arms.
" good". They talked for a bit while the kids sat on his lap.

After a few mins of me observing and him talking, our eyes met. Tasha got up and took the kids to go get a snack from the vending machine as our eyes made love to each other. I looked him over, taking in his masculine physique. In the past 5 years, he had grown a full beard, his buzz cut was now in braids, the orange jumpsuit made his muscles pop. Even at 37 he looked so good. he stood up and walked to me, his height overtook me and he looked at me with much lust.

" You gonna just stand there or give me a hug ma" I smirked as I jumped in his arms. The feeling of his tight arms around me made me want to cry, but I knew better than that. " I missed you, if I could kiss you right now I would" I rubbed his face as he put me down " I missed you too ma, an trust me if I could kiss you I'd have you on this table faster than you could blink" I laughed as we sat down at the table.

" damn you looked good when I left and you still look good... even at 27, you look beautiful as ever" He brushed my hair back as I blushed

" thank you, I guess I just age well. You know I found a gray hair yesterday"

" what? forreal what you stressen bout babygirl"

" you.. the kids.. us... everything" I looked down tryna hold my tears in

" listen here don't be doing all that you hear me... I'm doing time for us, you ain't gotta worry bout nothing no more. just take care of our kid's mama and live ya life. I got this I'm holden it down over here." he rubbed my hand as tears threatened to leave my eyes

" you better not cry. what I tell you bout that" He started to frown

I was silent as I stared at him

" what I tell you?" he was more stern

" never let them see you fold " I said above a whisper

" that's right babygirl" he squeezed my hands as my tears started to disappear

" so how's Leah doing?" He asked

" she's doing good taking one day at a time, Lani's getting older by the day. I asked if she wanted to come but she said she couldn't" he nodded

" well tell her that she's always gonna be my dog and if she wants to come talk... about him she could"

" I will" I looked in his eyes. I could see the hurt

2 mins! The guard yelled snatching us out of the moment. that did not feel like 30 mins. I stood up
" come on kids, come say goodbye to daddy we have to leave soon" They ran to him as he bent down to hug them one last time.

" aye you be good for ya mom you hear. don't be actin up I need my princess and my Lil man to help mommy out alright" they nodded " Ok give daddy a hug I love yall" " we love you too daddy" they hugged and walked over to me " be good sis get that bag and leave them no good niggas alone" she laughed and hugged him " alright big bro I love you" " I love you too"

He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. I felt weak I didn't want to leave him. " I love you baby ...you got this. Hold it down out there, I'll hold it down in here" He snuck a small kiss on my face as I battled the tears to stay in. " I love you too baby and I got it out here don't worry... They ain't call me Bonnie for nothing" I smiled as he stepped back

Times up!

The guard motioned for the officer to return the cuffs to his wrist.

" I love yall"

" bye, Daddy!"

They took my baby back behind the prison doors.

" Alright let's go" Tasha guided the kids out with me lagging behind.

We walked out as the sun hit our face and the cold breeze hit our body, the doors of the prison closed behind us. I looked back one last time as I let one tear slide down my face, I wiped it fast though.

" mommy come on, we have to go get Lani!" " ya and I'm hungry!" my babies yelled as they were way ahead of me walking to the car

" I'm coming baby!" I walked to catch up with them.

I'm sorry, Where are my manners?

My name is Daniella Shay-Marie Boston Turnner. I know Long ass name right, I had to keep my maiden name and my mom couldn't decide when It came to my middle name so thats why I have a long name. I'm 27 years old, married to the love of my life, and I have two beautiful twins. Sounds like a perfect life anyone would want...not quite.

Get comfortable because I'm about to tell you how me and my husband became the most wanted murderous couple in the states.

___________

Hey, thanks for reading the first chapter of Who's Bonnie🥰. I hoped you enjoyed it and continue reading. Feel free to add this book to your library for any new updates!