♾ Friends?

Friends make for a better connection. Bad feelings cause for a segregation. They say that best friends are the ones who hate each other but end up loving the hardest.

July 14, 2014, 2:00 AM
~
Atlanta Georgia

Leah

I pulled my legs up close to my chest as I laid on the couch in the living room. It was cold in this large penthouse considering how hot it was outside. Dave didn't give me a blanket and everyone was asleep so I just had to deal with it for the night.

I feel off here. I know they see me as a threat but I promise I'm not. I don't have one evil bone in my body. I'm glad Dani saved me she seems nice except for the killing part but I could have died if it wasn't for her. I heard footsteps so I acted like I was sleep.

" ugh dave I told you to get her a blanket" It was Dani's soft voice. I slowly opened my eyes as if I was waking up.

" Hey Leah I got you a blanket. Dave was supposed to get you one but I guess he forgot." she whispered as she laid the blanket on me and sat on the floor leaning on the couch. " you doing alright"

" yes. Now I am. I was so cold" I snuggled under the blanket " sorry you should have come and woke me up I could have got you one" even though it was dark I could still see her smile at me.

" Yeah I know I just didn't want to disturb you. And Dave would have had a heart attack if he saw me in his room. Probably thinking I was gonna smother him with a pillow. But why are you up so late?" I turned on my side facing her

She slightly laughed at the killing part " I had to go pee and Dave was snoring loud so I came to check on you"

" oh ok. so are you like Dave's girlfriend or something" she looked way to nice to be with someone like him. He's all hardcore and mean but she's sweet and caring.

" ha no I'm not, I guess you can just call us partners in crime" She shrugged.

" How did you become his partner? You don't seem like the type to shoot and kill people...even though you did that back at the house. Does he force you?." I looked at her as her smile left her face. I know I was asking personal questions but I needed to know who I was staying with.

" well, Dave actually kidnapped me and beat me... It was when I was 18 but I forgave him. dave is really nice and he cares a lot about me. Ever since I've been with him he's taught me things that have actually helped and he goes out of his way to protect me. So I've gained this small amount of love for him. I would say at a point in time he did force me but from what I've been learning...he's been doing it under someone else's command. If it was up to Dave he would have never bothered me." She said low enough for me to hear.

" oh wow.. I would have never guessed that. So he's working for someone else? The person who wanted you to get kidnapped that must really suck. Do you know who he's working for?" That shocked me. I would have never guessed someone telling Dave what to do, better yet giving him orders.

"Nope I have no idea and he won't tell me" she sighed sitting up. She came into view of the light that was shining through the window.

" so your 19 right" she nodded

" you kinda look younger with out all the makeup and your hair curly" I said looking at her features in the light.

Who's Bonnie? | DAVE EASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें