𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

hey loves :)

i would love to hear any of your feedback or suggestions to improve on this! i've never written a fan fiction in my life so i would love to hear your thoughts on this.

if you have any questions, please comment them and i'll answer them!

if there is anything you'll like me to add onto the story please drop them as i'll love to hear it.

which days would you all like for me to update? would you all prefer for me to update when i feel like it or a set day each week and how many times each week? i would be more active this december and on days where i have motivation but i'll love to hear your opinions on the days to update!

if there are any (grammatical) errors or typos you could drop them here and i'll fix it!

for an overview, this story is set after the plane crash and mcdreamy's death so that explains meredith's character a little. this is after MAGIC too and i can't seem to get meredith's character right so this moody meredith will have to do. you'll be in for a ride. this is based on greys anatomy but the storyline may not be completely according to greys seasons!

if there is anything else that i missed and you'll love to add on, let me know!

i love y'all and stay safe :)

-

editing note: 12 november 2021.

hi, it's been almost a year and i'm going back to edit and rework this again since my writing has changed greatly. i have added pictures of the 5 interns at the front so that you'll be able to know how they look like :)