Chapter:30 🔺 🅓︎🅘︎🅝︎🅝︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🔻

Start from the beginning

"Danny recently recruited those two. Maybe he forgot to tell them that many CCTV cameras were keeping an eye on them." Namjoon tells them and a deep sigh escapes from his lips as he continues,

"They were waiting for a perfect chance to attack us and that's where they made a mistake. When you guys left for the mission we also started working on our next mission. We killed all of his men except that guy who started all of this for future purposes. His unconscious body is still inside room no. 2 in the basement." Yoongi looks at others and picks up his chopsticks.

"Because of my orders, Namjoon didn't do anything to them and let the intruders enter our headquarters without any problem but the same thing will never happen again, don't worry. By the way, tomorrow we will have a long talk with the master and his subordinate. So, don't forget to bring your weapons." He says, glancing at the other gang members, getting a couple of nods. Yoongi takes a look at the assassin, only to find her looking at the food with a slight frown. He tries to surpass his urge to smirk and continue to eat.

You thought you could escape from here right Y/n? Well, keep dreaming. He thinks before stuffing his mouth with food.

Everyone begins to eat their food in silence except for the new member. She continues to stare at the leftover food while poking them with her chopsticks.

"Y/n, what happened?" Jimin nudges her shoulder and she comes out from her thoughts. She quickly shakes her head and shows him a small smile before continuing to eat her food. But she keeps thinking about a plan. A plan for her successful escape.

The new member didn't notice that Jimin started blushing when she showed him her smile and Yoongi almost broke his chopsticks in anger while looking at this scene.

Soon everyone got up from their seats after having a peaceful dinner and the new member helped Jin to clean the dirty dishes. Jin and Y/n shared a conversation about the mission and he also asked how she is feeling in her new home which she replied with a fake ok. Somehow the female assassin didn't want to tell him that she wants to escape from this place as soon as possible.

Jimin wished her a good night which she returned before skipping steps towards his room. Jungkook reminded her about the match between them before walking towards his own room. Jin and Namjoon also waved at them before returning to their separate room. Taehyung and Hoseok hugged her and also disappear into their room, leaving the gang leader and new gang member alone in front of the staircase.

"So many good nights and hugs... Wow." She mumbles quietly and a small smile forms on her face. Seeing her smile the gang leader also can't help but smile.

He raises his hand to touch her head but quickly stops remembering about the current situation. They are not on good terms like a few years ago. Now he is just her boss and captor until the day her memories return. Instead, he touches her shoulder and she quickly snaps her head towards his direction. Both of them continue to stare at each other and keep the contest up for some time before breaking eye contact.

They look away and Y/n begins to walk on the stairs with a slightly red face, thinking how she embarrassed herself by staring at the newly made enemy's face for a moment. Yoongi also follows behind her, chucking at her cuteness.

Yoongi stops in front of his room and opens the door for her and he gestures for her to enter the room.

"Ladies first." He announces and gestures to her to step inside the room. A sigh escapes from her lips and she walks inside the room. Yoongi also takes a step inside and locks the door. The female assassin flops on the right side of the bed but gets up in an instant.

"Hey Mr. Cruel Gangster, do you have some spare pillows?" She asks, staring at the mint-haired male. He grits his teeth in anger hearing her call him by his title instead of his name but decides to answer her.

"Yes, I have but why are you asking?" He looks at her in confusion.

"I need them for safety purposes." She replies, getting up from her bed.

Yoongi passes her a what the heck look but gives her two pillows in the end. Y/n quickly snatches the pillows away from his grip and places them in the middle of the bed, making it look like a wall in between them. The gang leader stares at her with disbelief while she creates her not-so-strong barrier. She lays back on the right side of the bed after getting the confirmation that everything's ok.

"So why did you make this wall?" He asks her while turning off the lights.

"Because of the stunts you pulled before dinner. I don't trust you so don't even think about discarding those pillows." She warns him before closing her eyes.

He doesn't say anything and gets in the bed and mocks her while looking at the wall she made.

"What a strong protecting shield."

★☆✰✯✰☆★

Update 💜

I hope you guys like this part ❤

Don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know your thoughts about this book 💜💜

Thank you so much for 10k reads Sweeties 🥺💓💜💜💓 it means a lot to me 🤧💓❤

Bye 👀❤

I love you all 💓💓💓💓