Chapter: 42 🔺🅐︎🅢︎🅢︎🅐︎🅢︎🅘︎🅝︎🅐︎🅣︎🅔︎🔻

★✩✰✯✰✩★

★✩✰✯✰✩★

⚠️ This chapter contains Violence and Foul languages ⚠️

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★✩✰✯✰✩★

"How long will it take to reach there?" The female assassin asks her partner while scrolling through a tab, checking the information about the target they are assigned to.

"Maximum 10 minutes. That bastard only visits that pub, especially two days a week. I don't know what sort of property he has hidden in that place so he only visits that place." Jimin answers keeping his eyes on the road, moving his hand over the steering side to side.

Today he is happy. Very happy to be exact. He wished to go on a mission with the new gang member and finally today god listened to his prayer. While keeping his eyes on the road Jimin can't help but take a glance at the person by his side from time to time. In his eyes, she looks gorgeous in the dress.

The one-shoulder black short dress does look great on the female assassin along with the black silk stockings which reach her mid-thigh, not giving much access to see her skin. By tying her hair in a top knot and wearing a pair of earrings she completed today's look.

The passersby also looks at her in awe since the car window was slightly low. Jimin chose to dress regularly since he'll not be going inside.

"That's good, I can't wait to finish this job and return home." She let out a fake yawn before pressing her back against the seat.

She noticed how Jimin was sneaking glances from time to time but didn't say anything. The female assassin knows what to do if the situation gets out of hand. She has faith in him that he won't do anything immoral which will cost their developing friendship.

They are on their way to a pub where their next target is spending leisurely time. Yoongi assigns them the mission and also orders them to shoot out at the spot. Of course after mentally and physically torturing that person for some time.