Chapter: 29 🔺Ⓦ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓨ︎ ?🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★☆✯✰✯☆★

Y/n clicks her tongue and tries to break free from his grip by every single method but he doesn't even budge.

Yoongi keeps his strong arms around her waist and stares at her face with amusement. He watches her every single attempt to break free from his grip but she doesn't know that it's almost impossible to break free from his tight grip. Y/n clenches her fist and throws him a hard glare when she notices all her attempts failed.

"This gangster with a grip of an anaconda!" She grumbles under her breath while glaring back at the boss of Born Killers.

"Mr. Cruel gangster let me go. For how much time you are gonna dangle your arm around my waist?" she politely asks while gritting her teeth in anger. She holds onto his arms tightly but his hands never leave her waist.

Yoongi flashes another smirk and a small tick mark appears on her forehead. The female assassin mutters more curse words under her breath, looking straight at his eyes with a light shade of red blush still adorning her face. The gangster chooses to tease her, seeing her fussing like a wild cat.

"I will but answer my question first, Missy. Why are you blushing?" He asks, staring at her face.

"Don't tell me the great Silver Mask, who assassinated many people, is getting shy now after seeing a man's half-naked body and receiving his touch." He brings his face near her face, leaving a small gap between them, and speaks to her in a low, husky tone as the smirk on his face tugs deeper.

Her eyes get wider noticing how close their faces are. An expression mixed with anger and embarrassment shows on her face. Y/n raises her knee to hurt his private part but before she can do that he quickly slides his hand under her knee, blocking her attack in the middle. His sudden stunts her even more as she stumbles forwards because of the lack of footing.

The hand around her waist tightens protectively and a half-smile forms on his lips. "It's not that easy to hurt me, Y/n, and don't get hurt while trying to harm someone else. You'll look like a fool."

The female assassin grits her teeth in anger and intends to reply to him but a cough interrupts them.

Both of them snap their heads towards the voice to see Taehyung standing by the door with a smirk on his face. He looks at their current position and nods, showing a smirk. Because of the gang member's sudden arrival, Yoongi quickly removes his hands from her waist and she backs away from him.

Y/n looks at the smirking Taehyung with a nervous smile. "It's not what you think, Oppa. I j-just..." She stutters and throws a harsh glare towards the half-naked gang leader who stays unfazed like nothing happened a moment ago.

"I hate you." She walks towards the gang leader and points her index finger.

"I hate you so much." The female assassin mutters, looking straight in his eyes, poking his hard chest. They keep staring at each other and at that time something catches her, a roman one tattoo on the center of his chest. It's a simple tattoo with a small BK letter under it.

Noticing her gaze on his tattoo, Yoongi shows a teasing smile. "My face is up here Missy." He says a little bit loudly to gain her attention.

Y/n quickly looks at him and like before another shade of red blush covers her face. She quickly jogs into his dressing room and comes out with her clothes. Sparing a last glance towards the other smirking older, he runs into the bathroom.

Taehyung glances at his Hyung, who still has a smirk plaster on his lips while his eyes are on the bathroom door. He coughs to gain his attention and walks into the room. The gang leader spares him a glance and continues to rub the towel while looking at the mirror.

"It's not even a day Hyung," Taehyung says, wiggling his brows, and placing a hand over the older one's shoulder.

"I was just teasing her." He replies, placing the semi-wet towel around his neck.

"Ok, I will pretend that you are telling the truth." The younger one says showing a smirk, earning a light punch from the older one.

"By the way, come downstairs as soon as you guys get ready. Dinner is almost ready." Taehyung informs him. The older one nods in response, rubbing his fingers over his jaw while staring at his reflection.

"And try not to do anything perverted Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung whisper shouts before running out of the room at full speed. Yoongi snaps his head towards the door frame but finds no one. A deep sigh escapes from his lips and he goes through his closet to find some comfortable outfit.

Yoongi changes into some comfortable clothes and looks through some papers while waiting for the new gang member to come out of the bathroom.

Moments later the door of the bathroom opens and Y/n comes out wearing the two pieces of stitch nightwear she chooses on her own will
and a towel on her head. She also starts to dry her hair by looking at the giant mirror. Yoongi looks up, feeling another person's presence in his room and his jaw slightly drops in shock when he notices her.

He wasn't able to notice her arms and legs before because of his big shirt and hoodie but now they are in the light. Her arms and legs are covered by several small, old cut marks. Yoongi didn't fail to catch a glimpse of a stitch mark on her neck while she rubs the back of her hair. He remembered that uncle Dae-sung said she got the scar while running away from the slave trackers.

He clenches his fist tights and his tightens in anger. A sudden feeling of blood thrust rise inside his body. The pen has been holding till now snap into two pieces by his overly tight grip around it.

While rubbing the towel over her head, Y/n feels a pair of eyes staring at her back. She looks back and notices the leader of Born Killers staring at her with anger. She raises her brows in confusion, noticing his sudden change of behavior.

"Why are you staring at me like Mr. Cruel gangster?" She asks him, taking Min Yoongi out of his train of thought.

"Nothing." He replies getting up from the king-size bed. He places the paper stack back in its original place and places his hands on his waist. He eyes her clothes again before saying, "you are looking like a kid."

★☆✯✰✯☆★

Update 🤩❤

Hope you guys like this chapter 😉❤

Don't forget to vote and comment and let me know your thoughts about this book ❤

Happy reading and thank you so much for supporting. 💜💜

I also updated chapter 9 so don't forget to check it out too ❤️

I love you all 😉❤💜