Chapter: 23 🔺 Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ 🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

A fresh layer of blood coats the surface of the dusty floor, colliding with the previous bloodstain.

"Clean up this mess except the last victim's body, we need it to torture someone else," Yoongi orders two guards before heading outside of the room as the other members, including Y/n, follow behind him.

Y/n looks at the members with nothing but astonishment while getting out from the torture room but the heavy atmosphere which surrounded them till now, lifts almost instantly.

"Today's torture session was quite boring," Yoongi lets out a small yawn, and the other snickers at his behavior.

Y/n stares at the mint haired guy with wide eyes instantly after hearing the comment he passed. She is not feeling any sort of sympathy towards the dead but Yoongi's sudden confession surprises her. She never saw any gangsters spend this much time on their victims like him. They kill their prey with one or two shots, unlike this gang's painful torture, and then face the end.

"Dude, are you serious? You were watching the whole session with a satisfied look," she mumbles before eyeing him.

Hearing a small chuckle, she look at her right side, only to find Mr. Worldwide handsome. When he felt her stare, he clears his throat.

"Y/n, Born Killers torture session is different from normal tortures, and the ways Yoongi tortures his victims are the craziest ones. You know, even though he doesn't show many emotions, but he truly cares about us. He always waits to hear his victims insult him, us, and our gang to give his anger a little fuel and then a massive blood bath happens but today that idiot ended up talking about how his family will take revenge on us. It killed his mood and he went easy on him." He explains with a shrug.

"He stabbed his hand, upper arm, and then his heart, I don't think he went that easy on him. If he killed that person with a single shot, then you could have called it an easy kill. He killed that guy quite badly I must say." She explains while looking straight into his eyes.