Chapter 9 ♦️Ⓦ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎?♦️

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

The car ride to the mansion is unexpectedly silent because heavy drinking almost drains their energy.

Taehyung and Hoseok already pass out like a light. Jimin is in his own Dreamworld. Jin and Namjoon are talking about something while Jungkook was driving. But their boss Suga, the one who always falls asleep during car rides, is wide awake. There is an unreadable expression on his face.

Once the car stops in front of the mansion, and Yoongi starts walking towards the door without even sparing a glance at the others. Others looked at him in confusion but follows after him.

He pushes open the doors and goes towards their small bar and grabs a bottle of alcohol and a glass.

"Yoongi, what happened?" Jin questions, clearly worried about the younger one.

Yoongi turns around to look at them with a foreign expression.

"Nothing, I'm fine Jin-Hyung, I'll just drink for a while, nothing else," he replies before looking at the wine bottle and caressing it with his fingers.

"You shouldn't-" Namjoon tries to stop him but Yoongi interrupts him.

"I'M FINE!" he yells out, voice lace in pure bitterness. His eyes look like a predator, ready to hunt down the prey. Nobody dares to say anything in front of him so they let it be.

He starts walking towards the stairs.

"I'll be in my room till morning and so don't even dare to disturb me, Did I make myself clear?" He announces while looking at the members and guards.

"YES, BOSS!" They yell in unison, folding their hands behind their backs.

He gets inside his room and locks the door. Others stare at their boss's retreating figure and look at each other.