Chapter: 48 🔺🅢︎🅒︎🅐︎🅡︎ 🔻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⚠️ This chapter contains foul language ⚠

★✩✰✯✰✩★

The female assassin's eyes twitch, hearing the way the person in front of her addresses her. It's not the first time that she got addressed by this name by this person.

Every time they cross paths or get assigned to work together, this person calls her by this name.

Y/n is familiar with this person's face and personality. She knows even about the occupation since both of them work in the same line. Both of them are assassins.

Just like she is known as Silver Mask, the merciless assassin among the people, this person is also known as Scar, the brutal assassin. But there is one similarity between them. People tend to mistake their identities as males at first but actually, both of them are female assassins.

Gwan Borum, who is known as Scar among the people, is also a very brutal assassin like Silver Mask. She has a massive scar across her face which she gained during her first kill. Since that day she has been killing with the name Scar. After killing her victims she put six bullets in her victim's forehead, marking it as her signature move.

Borum has a diamond-shaped face decorated with a pair of soft hazel blue eyes, a straight nose with a pair of curved eyebrows. A silver lip ring is tightly hugging the lower portion of her sharp lips along with a few piercings which are dangling from both of her ears. Her straight auburn hair is in a loose bun with two plain hairpins by the sides of her head keeping the strand of her hair in place.

Borum chose to dress herself with a blue halter dress along with a pair of matching open-toe heels for the occasion.

Borum worked for Born Killers a couple of times and got an invention for the eighth member's official welcome party. At first, she thought about rejecting it but after knowing that Silver Mask is joining their gang, she accepted it. She wanted to see how the soloist assassin adjusted in the gang.

BORN KILLERS || 𝖬𝖸𝖦 𝖥𝖥 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें